Who is she?

The LA international airport is filled with girls. The hustle bustle is because of the arrival of the worldwide famous boy band BTS. After a while, a bunch of men dressed in black are seen trying to make way from the crowd for someone. It was probably for the arrival of the boys. The girls start positioning their cameras to snap their idols at their arrival.

The time has finally come when the members arrive at the airport. Most of them are seen covering themselves with masks and glasses. They are seen walking at a fast pace so as to exit the airport without any chaos but nevertheless they wave at their fans who came there to catch a glimpse of them. Just then one of them is seen slowing his pace and the other one next to him turned to see what has happened.

"Hey, Tae. What has happened? We have to rush."

"Actually."

Suga got worried a bit and grabbed his hand. He took him back from where they had arrived which didn't have any crowd.

"Tell me what happened. Did you get hurt somewhere?"

"I need to use the washroom."

Suga slapped his head and then slapped Taehyung's head a bit too.

"Ouch. Hyung. Please help me."

"Is this serious? What were you doing while we were in the flight? I have hardly managed to take you here for a while and you want to go the washroom now. How can you go amidst this crowd?"

Taehyung looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. Okay. I'll help you."

Suga called one of the bodyguards and they made sure that both of them can sneak out.

############################

Outside the washroom...

"I'll be waiting here and if you take more time then I'm off."

"I'll come quickly."

Taehyung went inside and Suga was waiting outside. Just then a bodyguard came to him.

"Sir, the crowd has noticed you. You need to rush out."

"But, Taehyung is inside."

"I'll bring him along with me. You can't stay here now."

Suga rushed to exit the airport. The bodyguard helped him out. Meanwhile Taehyung came out.

"Where's Hyung? Did the crowd catch him? Oh no. I think I must rush too."

Taehyung started walking with fast pace just then he heard the cries of a child. He stopped in his way.

No, Tae. You can't go now. You can get into trouble.

His mind told him. But nevertheless he turned and walked towards the sound.

"Taehyung, you are going to be in huge trouble."

He found a little boy crying near the lounge. He went near him and knelled to his level.

"Hey, boy. Don't cry. With whom did you come?"

Taehyung saw a girl running towards him from behind the boy. He stood up thinking that she must be one of his fans and panic showed on his face. He freezed at his position not able to think anything. As the girl came close to him, he looked at the ground trying to avoid her gaze. But the girl grabbed the little boy near him and hugged him. Tae was taken aback. She was probably here for the boy and not him. He smiled in relief.

Now that he looked at the girl without any second thoughts. She looked really pretty to him. She had long black hair left open to flow on her back. Her face was cute and her eyes...

Just then the girl stood up and Tae's chain of thoughts was broken. The girl smiled at him.

"Thank you for staying by his side. I was so worried for him."

His eyes met hers and he felt captivated

His eyes met hers and he felt captivated. Her smile was infectious and he found himself smiling, too.

"I..."

Just then one of his bodyguards arrived and directed him to walk with him. Taehyung walked with him but his gaze was fixed on the girl which had left an impression on him.

 Taehyung walked with him but his gaze was fixed on the girl which had left an impression on him

############################

Looks like the girl has left a long lasting impression on Taehyung. But will he be able to meet that girl again when he is always surrounded by bodyguards publicly?

Drop in your comments and let me know what you feel about the chapter.