Soulmates

Green room...

Everyone entered the room one by one. They looked exhausted after performing at the concert. RM plopped on the couch, Suga grabbed a chair while Jin grabbed the other one, Hoseok laid on the lounge and Jimin pushed Hoseok's legs to make some space for him. With no space left to rest, Taehyung just threw himself on the carpet while Jungkook went on and jumped over RM's back and rested himself there.

"I feel like I'm going to die!!!"

"Yeah..... " Jimin agreed to what Taehyung said.

RM suddenly opened his eyes wide and tried to get up which resulted in Jungkook who was resting on his back to fall with a thud on the floor.

"Ouch! Hyung!"

"Taehyung! What were you doing today during the entry performance? I felt like taking out a sword and killing you on the stage itself! If it was not for Jimin I was on my way to kill you."

Taehyung opened his eyes wide when RM suddenly started scolding him. He sat up and looked down making circles with his finger on the carpet.

Jimin stood up and tried to calm down RM.

"Hyung, it was not his fault. You know how much every performance means to him as it does to us. It's just that..."

"What Jimin? Just stop defending Taehyung all the time. He can't-"

"Yes, Jimin. I know you both are soulmates but..."

Jungkook was imitating RM which earned him death glares from both RM and Taehyung and a flying pillow on his face from Jimin.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Suga ran towards him and put his hand over Jungkook's mouth whereas Hoseok laughed with all his body.

"Joon Hyung, just listen to him once."

Jimin requested him and RM glanced at Taehyung who was looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Don't look at me like that."

Taehyung made a small pout. RM gave in to his cuteness and sat on the couch.

"Okay. Fine. Explain."

"Hyung, you remember I had told you all about the girl I had met at the LA airport."

"Yes. How can I forget that?"

"No one can forget that TaeTae. You made us crazy by speaking about her everyday for over a month and made the crew search for her at the airports of LA thinking that she might come there again."

Jin screamed while the others nodded agreeing to what he said.

"I saw her today."

"What?"

"Are you sure it was her?"

"You must be hallucinating again."

"How can she come here in Vancouver?"

"Where is her child?"

The last question was from Jungkook.

"Jungkook, why are you worried for that child? I'm curious about meeting the girl and all you are bothered about is that child."

"Taehyung Hyung, I have a point here. You have to think about her child, too. If you want to be together with that girl, she might have to divorce her husband because yes, who would not fall for V and his charms. So then you will have to look after her child as well."

Taehyung zoned out thinking about the possibilities while Jimin slapped his head

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taehyung zoned out thinking about the possibilities while Jimin slapped his head. Jungkook was trying to hold his laughter and while Jimin was about to land a punch on the maknae's face, Suga grabbed Jungkook's arm and dragged him a bit.

"I think Jungkook is really tired and that's why his mind is not working. I will make sure that he gets proper rest."

"But Hyung, I want to stay here."

Suga dragged him out of the room.

"And yes. Taehyung, don't think much. She must not be married.", saying this Suga left the room.

Jimin went to sit near Taehyung.

"Taehyung, you know how Kookie is. He was pulling your leg. The way you described her I don't think that she must be married. The child didn't even call her mom. If she was his mother, the kid would have called her mom at least once."

"Yes... But... What if what Jungkook was saying is correct then I might just ruin her relationship. I don't want to do that."

"Taehyung, first you have to meet her and know her then only you can figure out what to do and what not to do. Those things will come later on. You don't even know her name for God's sake Taehyung and here you are thinking about future plans with her."

Jimin spoke the last line in a bit of frustrated tone.

"But how am I going to find her? Should I send the crew again to search for her?"

"No. This time we are going to go together and find her. Believe me Taehyung. If that girl is the one for you then you are going to meet her and I'm there to make sure that this time you won't loose her."

Jimin saw that Taehyung was looking at him with eyes full of tears.

"No, Taehyung. Not again. Don't-"

Taehyung got up and hugged Jimin while sobbing continuously.

"Jimin-ah, Saranghae."

Jimin patted his back and tried to calm him down.

"Yes, yes. I know, Taehyung."

Jin rolled his eyes.

"There they go again. Let's leave guys. We need to give these soulmates some space."

Everyone started leaving the room one by one.

"Jimin-ah, we will be waiting in the car. Come quick."

Jimin nodded glancing at Hoseok while still comforting Taehyung.

############################

Jimin has promised Taehyung that he is going to find that girl anyhow in the next few days. Will he be able to keep his promise? And what do you think about the possibility that Jungkook mentioned?

Drop in your comments and let me know what you feel about the chapter.