01

I watched as Cedric's body went flying as the green light hit him.

"NOO!" I screamed.

A spell went towards me and I went flying to a statue. I didn't know what was going on and wormtail came and cut my arm. He then cut off his hand and put a child in the water.

After a snake man came out of the cauldron.

He continued to talk to me but I couldn't hear what he was saying. Soon after he left and I was released from the statue.

I walked to Cedric body and grabbed the cup and went back to Hogwarts.

I cried over Cedric body then someone grabbed me and stuck my arms behind my back.

I looked up and saw aurors and Dumbledore.

"What's going on." I asked.

"Your going to cort for the murder of Cedric Diggory." Dumbledore said.

The way to the trile room was I blure I was so confused but when I sat on the chair I was back in my right mindset.

"Did you see anyone else there when the spell was casted." The minister asked.

"Not that I could see but-." I started but he cut me off.

"If there was no one else there than who could have killed him." Fudge said.

"There w-." He cut me off.

"Who thinks Harry Potter killed Cedric Diggory." Everyone raised their hand, including Dumbledore and my friends.

"I can't believe you would do that!" Hermione screeched.

"Your evil, potter!" Ron spat.

"Your descusting, I can't believe I liked you." Ginny said. The hole time Dumbledore stood there and smirked.

I was dumbfounded but then I started to think and came to my senses. I started to laughed and everyone looked at me confused.

"Dumbledore, Dumbledore, Dumbledore." I laughed. "Your plan might have worked to send me to Azkaban for whatever reason that was but now no one can kill you know who."

"What do you mean." He said.

"You know what the prophecy said! I'm the only one that can kill him! You sending me to Azkaban is going to make me want to kill him less."

"He's dead and there is no way for him to come back!" Ron yelled.

" If you would have let me speak I would have told you he was back!"

Everyone but Dumbledore gasped.

"SO, LONG LIVE THE DARK LORD!" I scream and the lights started to flash green and red. What they couldn't see was that in the sky outside was all black but one big death eater symbol made out of green and red.

"YOU WILL GET THE DEMENTORS KISS IN 6 MONTHES!" Fudge screamed.

The aurors quickly apperated me to Azkaban and brought me to a high cequrity cell.

I looked in the cell and saw Bellatrix and the lestrange twins. "Hi b*tches!" The aurors threw me into the cell.

"I hope you rot in there, death eater!" They started to walk away but I want to the cell door.

"Just because I think Voldemort should win the war doesn't mean I'm a death eater, sadly. Look-." I showed my arms. "- see, nothing!"

"Your just as bad." They walked away. I turned to look at them and they looked shocked.

"Did you say you were on the dark side now!" Bellatrix asked. I nodded they quickly went to the small window.

Bella ushered me to come look. When I looked out the sky outside was all black clouds with one big death eater symbol made out of green and red.

"It will stay like that till one of you dies, or you win the war." Rodolphus said.

"Well looks like it's going to disappear in six months." I said sadly.

"What?" Rabastan asked.

"I get the dementors kiss in six months." I said.

They were all sad after that. They says passed quickly surprisingly for being in prison. Every day the dementors got worse and worse.