03

Hadrian's POV

I shot up from my bed only to be pulled back down with a weight on my back. I felt my back and I had wings. I stood up too quickly and tripped with the vampire speed. I stood up and s l o w l y walked to the mirror. I had huge pure black wings and my hair was straight and went past my waist. I looked at me teeth and they were pointy.

I casted a tempus charm and saw it was 3am. I checked the date and it was still two monthes before the maze.

I ran vampire speed to the Ravenclaw port hole. I look at the lady and the gasped, "you are the mate to the lady of Ravenclaw, you may enter."

I thanked her and followed my mates sent. I opened the door and saw Luna standing infront of the mirror also having pointy teeth and huge pure black wings.

"Did you have the dream too?" She asked and I nodded.

"How to we hide our creature feturs?" I asked.

"I read a boo and it said that you imagin yourself without the features and you should be back to normal." She explained and I nodded.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself as normal. I opened my eyes and my wings were gone and my hair was back to normal. She did the same but our teeth were still normal.

"Apparently out teeth can't change." She said and I shrugged. I remember the money and quickly grabbed a piece of paper saying I wanted my money back and don't allow people in my vaults and sent it to gringgots.

"I have to break up with Ginny." I said she nodded. "I'm going to need an excuse to not hangout with the my friends."

"Just say you want more than two friends." I smiled at her. "Oh and I saw Ginny making out with Dean so you can just break up with her when you catch her."

My smile grew bigger and my I teeth started to poke out. I hugged her then we talked for a while. When I checked the time it said it was 7. We magically changed into our school clothes and walked down to the great hall.

We walked to the Ravenclaw table and saw down and talked. Everyone looked shocked at this and the food came. It looked good but smelled descusting.

I turned to Luna and whispered in her ear. "Can we not eat normal food?"

I then thought of something. 'Dobby' I thought and he popped right before us.

"What does master Harry need?" Dobby said gaining everyone's attention.

I then leaned down and whispered in his ear. "I need you to bring Luna and I each a glass of human blood the looks like water, and don't tell anyone." Dobby nodded and popped off then popped back with the goblets.

I thanked him and passed one to Luna and I drank the other one. We both drank our blood quickly and walked to our first class together, potions.