drunk sex

big thanks to shutupimnotobsessed for giving me the whole fucking plot. And also thanks to @rosewastakenwasteken for hyping me up :)
also, big thanks to other people who also hyped me up <3
lol very sorry if the room part is weird, I've never gone to a bar.
2015 words

why are you guys reading this???? please stop I'm rewriting it I swear-
this is cringe, just wait for me to rewrite it, PLEASEEEEE just have faith in me! I promise I'm not a shitty writer-
this was written on a phone when I was new to nsfw. I'm more experienced now and I'm writing on a computer. (and also bottom Dream <3) just gimme a few days to release the first chapter. It has much more descriptive sex :)
Fr, just wait for me to rewrite this I beg you. This is shit work and I'm a much better writer now. I promise I'm not bad at writing </3

Dream moaned as he jerked off. He had been horny all night, yet still hadn't came. He tried so hard to, but nothing solved his horny problem.

"fuck it." Dream whispered as he stood up. His length was left staring straight forward as he shoved back on his clothes. Although he reeked of cum, he washed his hands and scurried over to his car. He shuffled around as he attempted to start his car. It roared to life. Dream grinned as he drove off into the distance.

He passed several stores before finally making it to a purply lit bar. He made his way to the waiter and asked for a Mike's Hard Lemonade. The nice women behind the counter nodded and poured him a shot, handing him the glass cup and winking. Dream gave a half hearted smile before finding a seat. As he drank, he looked around, examining the room he was in.

On the other side of the room, were two poles. One had a small brunette man dancing with a bunny costume. The other had a blonde women which Dream didn't find much interest in. He returned his attention back to the brunette whom was stripping the pole.

Dream glanced down, realizing he was harder than ever. He pursed his lips before walking up to a man that stood by the poles.

"Hi, sorry, do you work here?" Dream stuttered.

What seemed to be a 25 y/o man nodded and asked what he needed.

"Can I get purchase a room? You know, with a striper? Specially that one." Dream said, pointing towards the brunette.

"George Davidson?"

Dream nodded. He was glad to know what his name was.

"Sure. How long?"

"How much would each time cost?"

"half an hour is $69 and an hour is $120."

That seemed like a lot to Dream, but he was desperate. Either way, he was a Minecraft streamer and pretty rich.

"Half an hour please." Dream replied, taking out his credit card. The cashier took it and swiped it. "Alright, George will be ready in five minutes. Just go down that hall and it should be the first room to the right."

Dream nodded and thanked the man before making his way into the room. It was pretty big with ominous blue lights shining from above. In the middle of the room was a shiny pole which reflected the surroundings.

Dream sat on a couch and took out his phone. He had about 200 unread messages. He opened the app to reveal a new message from Sapnap.

Sapnap:
Ayo bro, where you at? I promised the people that I would stream something with you. Especially since you've been MIA for awhile.