One

Dear Diary; You may still wonder why I write in you, almost being 18 and all but it's like you get me. You know me. My whole life is in here. And I'm okay with that.

"Girl how you feeling,"Lashonda asked sitting on my bed.

Lashonda one of my cell mates but I make her sleep somewhere else. She bout a year younger than me but taller than me.

"Bitch, like I said don't ask me shit that don't concern you," I told her.

"Go clean my toilet or something," I added

"I already did that yesterday," she said.

"Bitch it's a new day now hurry the fuck up," I said.

She left and scrubbed the toilets. These hoes so motherfucking nasty. They got the audacity to be coming up in here and talking to me like they I'm they friend or some shit.

I'm going for trial today or whatever. I'm excited I think I'm going to get through it. I was just placed in to juvie because I was younger when I came in.

These bitches down here be acting grown as fuck so it's kinda like jail but they know exactly who to fucking play with.

When I first came here I was getting jumped every day. Walking around moping bout missing Kentrell and stressing over life and shit. Now all these bitches respect me. I came a long fucking way.

I got up and got my clothes and went to showers.I passed the bitches that we're having sex and just went on with my business.

I showered and enjoyed it. I hope it was going to be my last time in this horrible place. It ain't as bad as it was when I first came here but I miss the outside world.

When I came out the shower I got dressed into these ridiculous sweatsuit they gave us and left.

I went back to my bunk and lay down. I wonder how my life would be without meeting Kentrell.  I probably still would have went down the wrong path because of my mindset and the way I grew up.

I'm happy he left me because I would not have left him myself no matter what. I can't blame myself that was my first everything.  He finna be my first body too.

"Okay, Mello Johnson I need you to come with me," a guard said.

I got up and I walked into her direction. After she opened the cell she handcuffed me.

I was one of the only was who was very limited to freedom because of the way I acted. I don't care I don't wanna be here so my ass finna make it known.

I walked in front of her and a next guard led me into a little room. Wait, I thought I was supposed to be going to actual court.

"Hey,  Miss Johnson I would like to have a word with you alone," she said

"Why  you telling me that you know I'm not here by choice right," I said

"Um Guards give us 10 minutes," she said

The guards left and I sat down at the table.

"I understand that you are here for crimes that you didn't commit," she said

"Well damn you think so," I said

"With that attitude I just might start to think you actually killed P.youngin and  kidnapped your brother Jamal Johnson and Killed Jania," she said

"You had motives you can stay here for life," she said.

"You wrong I can't stay here for life I'd have to go to real jail sis keep up with your job," I said