Six

I wrote this in a rush so yeah don't judge

A little background story for those who are confused.

Incase you guys didn't get it go back to chapter 27 in the first book.

Like I honestly don't know how you guys skipped passed that whole chapter and she got locked up and one of her charges was literally kidnapping the baby.

But the ones who got it y'all are gangg for real but let me explain using more background knowledge and why I did what I did.

The chapter before that it shows how she lost the baby and in 27 she left and came back with a baby.

One of the chapters when her mother found out and kicks her out she calls her a thot and stuff. Which was my way of hinting that something was going on because in the book she was a cool mom even though she wasn't around a lot.

That was the real reason that she started to beat her. She felt a shame that the other man who was Mello's actually father (not Kentrell) who touched Mello which was her boyfriend (who she cheating on Montana with) at the time when it happened when Mello was age 5.

Mello's mother got upset because just like the father, Kentrell messed with her. Her mother felt like every man she messed with they wanted her except Montana.

From a young age Mello gained attention from older men. It seemed normal to her. That's why I made her character what would be considered "dumb" in the first book.

Just like her mom she looks for acceptance form men. She looks for her father. Kentrell is older than her and has many male parent mannerisms. That is what draws her to him but she doesn't see it.

Everything that happened to her would be considered normal because it also happened to her mother. The beating and the abuse.

Finding out that due to Kentrell pushing her down the stairs lead to a miscarriage. She left for a while. She felt like a baby was the only way to please Kentrell. So she left and kidnapped her brother.

She felt that she needed to give Kentrell something in return to keep him around.

He mama basically had something going on with Kentrell too.

Anymore question or confusions.

I know y'all be thinking I just be writing stuff but I do have these things planned out. ❤️