" Master... What am I to you?"

A/N: Her ya go!! here's some more for ya! Enjoy the chapter! Just letting you all know I finally have art of Master Ambrose, it's in the Art Book!!! Was he how you imagined him? The art book for my wattpad readers is on another site called quotev, my username there is Phantomheart!

I cried in my Masters's arms all the way from the kidnapping site and back to the castle. I refused to let my hold on him loosen up even in the slightest. I was afraid something might happen if I did.

Something always seemed to go wrong with me one way or another. I was a target for bad luck since I was his assistant. It could not get to him, or Dracal so easily, so it hunted me down instead.

When we reached the castle again it was still very dark and the streets of the royal city were empty. As we passed many houses blew out their lamps to appear more asleep.

Malicia's hooves clomped against the cobblestone roads aggressively as she carried us back home. Every now and then she would throw her head back and snort at something that caught her eye.

The drawbridge was down for us and we quickly crossed it. Not stopping or slowing down until we reached the stableyard. Master Ambrose shifted behind me.

He jumped off of Malica, a big thundering boom sounding off when his metal boots hit the ground. I would not have been surprised if the ground had started to quake from it.

He gently scooped me off of the Unicorn's back. His purple cloak was still wrapped around me, and as he steadied me in his hold he made sure that I was securely cocooned inside of it.

It was so long though that a good portion of it draped down and swayed next to his legs as if I was wearing a really long dress. When he was sure that I was secure in his arms, he turned and started carrying me inside.

Behind us, I could hear Malica enter into her stable again. I was still weeping in Master's arms, my body quivering as tears and mucus running down my face.

As we got closer to the doors, I could hear the muffled worried voices of many people. I think I bought someone asking if there were more invaders? It did not help that as soon as we were through the doors we were met with pandemonium. Servants were scurrying this way and that, their voices a whirlwind in the air.

When the towering figure of the Master came thundering before them, they all at once tried to scurry out of the way. The problem was there were so many of them.

One unfortunate soul could not get out of the way in time and was shoved to the side by the Master. His body flying away as if he had just gotten run in by an ox.

Another poor girl, bless her terrified little soul, accidentally brushed against my legs and got Master Ambrose's metal foot in the ass for it.

At the end of the hallway, I could see Dracal, flanked by two silent guards and attempting to calm the crowd with his hands up. I could not even hear him over all of the commotion and my own crying.

There were so many people, that eventually the whole corridor was blacked. That did not sit well with the Master who was already pissed off as he was.

Supporting me with one arm, and causing me to wrap my arms completely around his neck. He slammed his fist into the wall so hard that the stone cracked.

Silence dropped at the flip of a coin. All eyes on the Master who had his bottom lip raised in a snarl. His glare looked about ready to set everyone on fire, which he no doubt could do without an effort. Dracal started speaking and broke the silence