Another Child

Here's more to the story and probs another time skip. I wanna keep the story short ya know.

BACK IN HOKKAIDO BUT A FEW MONTHS LATER

It's been hard but I got a temporary job. One that lets me take my daughter with me. I have nobody to watch her after all and I can't exactly pay anyone to do that. I haven't been living alone with Mikan. I took Leah in as well. I've been giving her the freedom to visit her friends. And we will still visit our mom.

I'm doing my best here. And our mom is helping me as well. Giving some money to help us survive. But of course most of the food stuff will go to Mikan and Leah. Putting them over myself. It will be easier when Chika is here too. Of course my sister will be here until she's ready to leave.

TIME SKIP AGAIN

Chika arrived here. She had just graduated. She was moving in with me. I felt happy having her here with me. She studied hard to graduate a bit early. Well only by a few months. It was March. She did this because she knew I needed her help raising our daughter. She was almost a year old by now but it was hard doing it alone. I was so tired. I had my sister but I didn't want her helping all the time. Especially at night when she had school. So I handled things myself. Plus she was my daughter.

She would always smile at me. Such a happy little girl. I'm so proud to have her.

I don't want her to be alone though. I do want to give her a sibling. But when, I guess we will let time choose when for us.

AFTER CHIKA IS FULLY MOVED IN AND READY

Chika got a job for herself. A good job. She's still in the music industry. But she's now helping professional idols and other musical people. She will be taking on my sister and I when we debut again as normal singers but ones who dance as well. Can't call yourself an idol when you have a child. Not our rules but it's the country's rules.

My mistake actions killed our chances. But honestly I'd never change those actions for anything. I love my daughter. I'm very happy to have her. And knowing she's Chika's and that Chika feels the same way makes me even happier.

We will wait a year before trying to give her a sibling. I don't want to make things too chaotic. Plus I had my sister to take care of as well. Well in the sense of giving food and shelter.

A YEAR LATER EXACTLY

Leah is about to graduate. I'm so proud of her.

But Chika and I had some plans of our own. Leah was at a friend's house. And since our daughter was almost 2, we decided it was time to try giving her a sibling.

So we let our love take over.

A FEW DAYS LATER

It worked. I could tell. I could feel it. I could physically feel it. The same feeling I felt with our first.

But to make sure I still got a test.

I was in fact correct. So now it was time to tell everyone.

I told Chika first. I had already told her that I thought I was but now I could confirm it to her. Of course she was happy

I called my mom next and told her. She was also happy.

And when my sister came home from school, I told her as well. She was happy but she also looked like she was glad she could move out soon. I guess it was more awkward for her knowing we were here when it happened.

I don't really blame her. Knowing you're in a place where people you know made kids is just uncomfortable.

And as for little Mikan. She's gonna be told when we learn the biological gender.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

It was time to tell Mikan. She might not fully understand but that's okay. She still needs to know.

Also Leah moved out. She is dorming in a college actually. She thought it would be a good way to try to make more friends. Escaping her comfort zone a bit. I'm still so proud of her.

I went over to my daughter and started to play with her a little. She was a cute little girl. While playing with her I spoke to her.

"Hey sweetie"

"Yes Mama?" She responded to me. She can speak a little. Not very many words. Only a few simple ones.

"Would you want someone else to play with as well?"

She nodded

"Someone closer to your age maybe?"

Another nod

"How do you feel about getting a little sister?"

"A sissy?"

"Yes. Would you be happy to have one"

"Yes"

I was happy to hear that.

"I'm happy to hear that. You're getting a little sister"

She hugged me. She seemed really happy about it.

And as for her name, I chose Miyuki. But not the average spelling of Miyuki. The kanji used for "Mi" will be the same. But the kanji for "yuki" will be the kanji for snow. I feel it's cute and fitting.

I also feel Miyuki should get my last name. And perhaps she'll look more like me.

But honestly I don't care what she looks like. I'm just happy to have her. And if she identifies as something other than her biological gender, I'll happily switch to the correct pronouns.

And I realized something else. Both of my children will have the same birth months as my sister and I. This wasn't planned at all. It just kind of happened. But it's interesting to say the least.

I'm going to love these 2 with all I've got and more. I already do love them. And I know Chika loves them too. I guess next thing to happen besides Miyuki's birth is Chika proposing to me.

I guess we'll have to see what happens in the future. But for now I can be happy with what we have. I am happy with what we have.

It's like 4 am now. I'm going to bed. I just wanted to finish this first.