A Parting Note: 4 Years Later

Hi. I wanted to address some final things before I left Wattpad for good.

First of all, thank you for the relentless support on this book. 544k reads is unreal and I am literally so grateful to each and every one of you.

Secondly, thank you for even bothering to read this book. I was only 15 when I wrote this and I had very little idea compared to now. This was just my take on how a high-school romance turned melodrama would turn out lol. Please know that you deserve to be loved no matter what!

I hope you can learn to love yourself. I have, and I hope you you do too. If you feel like you have no one, remember that I'm still here for you guys.

Thirdly, this book in no way, romanticises Bullying, Depression or Suicide. This character dynamic is totally fictional and it may cause real life harm more than good. Please reach out for help to hotlines, parents or therapy homes. You are worthy of getting help.

I wish I could rewrite some of the stuff I wrote here, and change them up, but at the age of 20 and in my second year of University (which is CRAZY, considering I started Wattpad when I was in grade 5!), I will probably leave it as is.

Thanks for supporting me till the end.

Much love, Zareen x

My instagram handle is @antizarr if you want to reach out to talk to me! Send me a message or I won't probably understand.