♡ into your galaxy

when yina walks into the quiet rooftop, she sees jungkook laying down on the cold ground.

she goes and lays down beside him, arms brushing each others. "hey."

jungkook looks at her, "hey." he breathes, "look at all the stars and the moon is so clear."

"mhm. it's beautiful." she says and they look at the sky. "makes me calm."

"i know. can i turn on a song? it's my current favourite." he asks.

"sure, i don't mind."

he takes his phone and turns on one direction's end of the day. "i like this song. i relate to it."

yina nods, as she hasn't heard the song. even though she understood english, she didn't really listen to a lot of english pop.

the music starts playing and jungkook goes closer to yina, holding her hand.

i told her that i loved her, was not sure if she heard.

jungkook humms, singing along some part.

the roof was pretty windy and she didn't didn't say a word.

he looks yina who stares at the stars, looking at them as if they were the most precious things on earth.

party dying downstairs, had nothing left to do.

he interwines her fingers with his, making her look at him. he gave her a smile.

"just me, her and the moon." he whispers and drapes his arms around her.

she looks at him but she can't speak in shock. he mouths her to calm down.

he gives her a light kiss on the cheek, "you're the one i want at the end of day."

it takes her time to absorb all of it but she manages to drape her arm around his waist, and snuggles into him.