episode 4: first conflict

Kion woke up in the middle of the of the night. He looked to see Rani. She was still asleep. He felt calm as he usually does when he wakes up before her but, he felt off. As if something was going to go wrong. The night pride had stopped patrolling after the 2 months of not finding any danger. He could feel that something was off. I need to go on patrol he thought to herself.he gently moved away from Rani and quietly exited the cave. He didn't want to wake up his friends so he would be going solo, at least that's what he hoped." Kion" he heard from behind. It was Fuli. She looked tired." What are you doing up so late ?" She asked. " I feel like something is going to happen. So I want to check the entrance just incase" he replied" oh... you know normally I would join you but, I'm to tired." She replied." Its ok, get some sleep" he said. She want back to azaad's den.

It had been a solid 45 minutes
Since Kion started his solo patrol. He kind of regretted it.'I should've just stayed in the cave' he thought to himself. He turned around to return to the cave." Well, well, well I see the king is alone." Said a a voice from behind. He jumped and immediately tackled them to the ground. It was Chuluun. "Wow, expected you to kill me." She said." why are you here ?" Kion gowled. She sighed seem visible disgusted at what she was about to ask." I need your h-help" she said." Help with what ?"

Back at the pridelands
"Kiara are you out of you mind ?" Simba  screamed."Dad they're starving" yelled back. Simba and kiara were arguing over allowing the hyenas to hunt in the pridelands "Does it look like I care ?" Simba said sternly." Why do you hate hyenas so much ?"she asked." You know what happened the last time
hyenas lived in the pridelands." Simba said." That was almost a year ago and it wasn't even Janja's hyenas." Kiara replied.

"Janja's pack have invaded the pridelands to many time to count and that Jasiri girl  is mates with him. Last and from what I heard she threatened you." Simba said." She didn't threaten me, she was trying to scare me "." And that's better ?" Kiara was almost ready to give up, until Kovu stepped in." Listen your highness, I've lived in the outlands and I can say from experience that starvation pushes animals to the edge and it leads to aggression. From what I've heard Jasiri is nice, but happen again.it would be in our best interest to let them hunt in the pridelands."  Simba sighed." Fine we will let them hunt in the pridelands."

Simba left the lion guard cave where the meeting was taking place. Kovu exhaled. For all the time he'd lived in the pridelands. He'd never confronted Simba." Wow, I didn't know you knew such complicated words" kiara said playfully. He finally calmed down. He smiled before looking into the night." Its really late, we should get some rest.
She nodded before following him out.