episode 8: my own destiny

At the tree of life
Kion, Rani and baylio were in the cave.
It had been awhile since Kion had talked to baylio. He wanted to talk seeing that he was his brother in law."hey" Kion greeted. Baylio shor up from his rest." Greetings your majesty "
" there's no need to be so formal. Just call me Kion." Baylio snapped out of his autopilot." Oh, ya sorry. What did you want to talk about ?"." Well, What do you do? I don't really know what you"
Baylio thought for a moment." Nothing"
Kion suspected that was the case, but didn't want to assume." Oh"." It's been 7 months since we stopped patrolling. I've had nothing to do." He said. Baylio sighed.

Rani over heard there conversation and was worried for her brother." Hey Baylio" she called." We need to talk" she said as she walked out the cave. Baylio
Followed her worried out the cave.
" what did I do."." Nothing. I just wanted to talk."." Fine, I've been thinking.". She slowly got closer." About what ?" She asked."  About leaving." He replied." W-what? Why ?"." I want to do something with my life. I can't just sit around. Eating, sleeping. I want to do something. Outside of the tree of life."
Baylio monologed." D-do you really want to leave ?". Right now, no. I need to think it out before I go out with it."

Rani began to feel nausea's. At first thought it from stress about having the last member of her family leaving, but soon it became apparent that it was something else." Sis, are you on?" He asked. She grunted." Kion !" Baylio yelled.

Baylio carried his sister into the cave. Her screams were heard the throw the night. All of the nightpride and the lion guard arrived. The next day. Five more would came come out that cave