Chapter 5: Train Ride Part 1

*Time Skip (2 Days)*

{Sahara's POV}

        "Sari get up! Train leaves in 20 minutes!" I jumped up and saw Ryan bouncing in the doorway. I go dressed, grabbed my luggage and ran down stairs to see my siblings, Leslie and Mrs. Monroe waiting. "Got everything?" I thought for a second then whistled. Nigani, my snake, slithered into her cage, Calipso, my kitten, ran into his cage, and Snowflake flew into hers. I nodded and we apparated to the train station. We went to where Platform 9 3/4 should be and stared at the wall confused. Mrs. Monroe and Leslie laughed and ran through the wall. We gasped and followed in suit, laughing the whole time. When we saw the train we grinned, hugged Mrs. Monroe, and ran on.

        We instantly ran to the back and found Darcy in the last compartment to the right. I sat across from her and Annalynn sat next to me. Darcy told the boys that Draco was across the hall and got into a deep conversation with Annalynn about Slytherin boys. I got up and walked over to Draco's compartment with the boys. I slid the door open and my heart broke. Some girl with short black hair and Slytherin robes was snogging Draco. I felt my eyes change and cleared my throat. The girl pulled away and looked at us before giving me a dirty look and sneering at me. "Can I help you?" Ryan stepped forwared and glared at the pug-faced girl. "Yeah, you can leave so we can talk to Draco." She scoffed. "Anything you need to say to MY BOYFRIEND you can say to me."

        I felt my heart break more and turned to leave, until someone pulled me back. I looked up and saw Draco. "Pansy, get out." "But Drakie I-" "NOW!" Pansy glared at me and shoved me as she left. "Sorry about her." Draco said, pulling me onto his lap as he sat back down. "She won't get it through her head that we aren't together." I perked up and started smiling as I felt my eyes change again. Thomas smirked and looked at Draco. "I'm guessing she's an overly obsessed freak?" Draco nodded and started playing with my hair until I fell asleep.