Chapter 6: Train Ride Part 2

{Sahara's POV}

        I woke up to someone shaking me lightly. I open my eyes and look up to see Draco smiling down at me. "Hey, you should change into your robes, we'll be there soon." I nod and get up, grabbing my robes and walking to the changing rooms. As I get there someone crashes into me and knocks me to the floor. I look up and see that Pansy chick sneering down at me. "EW! You're that ugly little slut that came to Drakie's compartment with those two hot guys. How'd your ugle ass get two hotties anyways!? You filthy mudblood!" As soon as the words left her mouth I jumped up and glared at her as I felt my eyes change and knew for sure they were red.

"Listen here you Pug-faced Troll! Draco doesn't like you! He even told us that you're an overly obsessed freak that won't take a hint and leave him alone! Get this through your fat ugly head, YOU AND DRACO ARE NOT DATING!!! Also, those to guys are my twin brothers! Our twin sister was with Darcy or else it would have been all four of us! Oh yea, don't get any ideas because they both like someone and they're WAY out of your league, they don't like whores. Finally, I'm a PUREBLOOD! Have you ever heard of Mia and Lee Jacobs? Of course you have. They were the most famous witch and wizard in the world and the most powerful, even more so than Voldemort. Well get this, those were my parents. So if you've ever heard of them, then you've heard of their children the STAR sim=blings. Yeah, I'm the S, Sahara Tianna Jacobs. Remember the name because if you fuck with me or my siblings one more time or go near Draco or Darcy again, you'll be screaming it in your nightmares." 

        I shoved her as I walked past her into the changing room, leaving her dumbstruck. After I changed I walked back to Draco's compartment and sat down next to him. He smiled at me and told me that we would be there in about 5 minutes. I smiled and nodded before facing my brothers and starting a conversation.