vogue whats in my bag H.S

WARNINGS-
None

PLOT/REQUEST-
Hailee does vogue what's in my bag except she has a daughter ig lol idk I was just watching it and wanted to do this

CHARACTER-
Your names Clara and you're 4

HAILEES POV
"Hey British vogue it's Hailee Steinfeld and we're about to look at what's in my bag," I start smiling at the camera. I grab my heavy bag and bring it over to the other side grunting. "all right, first things first, the weight of it, my computer, I don't really go anywhere without my computer, if it's not my computer it's an iPad because my daughter loves to go on the iPad but lately it's been my computer," I say.

"I've got, basically a pharmacy in my bag, anything I could possibly need, especially since my child likes to climb and run and jump and all kinds of things so as you can imagine there is a lot of fallings over or being in fields in summer and getting hayfever. So yeah I've got things from clorox wipes to throat coat tea Uh yeah basically anything I could possibly need,"

"Hand sanitiser and two masks, crucial, it's my favourite hand sanitiser by the way, jab shout out to jab,"

"I've got a pee pad for martini along with some dog treats in this tiny little Tupperware that then turns into into her water and of course a mini tennis ball for her,"

"I have uhh, brown rice rolls! I normally have a lot of snacks in my bag but my daughters eaten them all," I say laughing.

"Two disposable cameras in my bag, um I always have a dispo on me these have just a few uh frames left on them so this is a black and white one and this is a normal one and I want to get them developed,"

"My keys on this large key chain, uh so I don't loose my keys cause been known to do that," I show it and chuckle.

"Sunglasses, of course, purvey revo to be exact, these are some of my favourite shades and then my daughters sunglasses which aren't quite as fancy and have princesses on them,"

"I never leave the house with out blue light blocking lenses, I spend too much time looking at a computer or phone screen and I find that these help significantly with headaches and fatigue,"

"Got my wallet, I normally love larger wallets but um I also love the fact that if I had to just run out quickly and I didn't have to take the entire bag I could just slip this in my pocket and also Clara loves to hold this one because it's smaller so it's like a big wallet to her and she likes to walk round holding it like it's her which is basically is at this point,"

"Got my sunscreen which I use every day and kids sunscreen which I put on Clara everyday, dry shampoo because uno essential, eyebrow brush I cannot leave without a little eyebrow brush, I have a concealer, mascara, lip, could basically do a full little look with uh these few things,"

"And um journal, I always love to have something that I can physically write in and constantly I am taking notes on my computer or on my phone, I've got a pencil, pen and a sharpie as well do go with it,"

"This is one of my daughters dolls that I always keep in my bag because if we forget her teddy bunny called flops at home then we have the princess doll as back up and it keeps her occupied for a bit as well as a little book, a pacifier and another little toy,"

"Hair ties which always go missing, um AirPods, some gum and oh a packet of baby chips which are pretty crushed up but Clara will probably still eat them,"

"A diaper and wipes and a change of clothes because every mother has this in her bag," I say winking at the camera and laughing

"And then last thing is my phone and yeah oh I actually have one last thing in my bag," I say and pick up Clara which we attempted to fit in there and pick her up and sit her on my lap as she cuddles into my chest. "And this is Clara and this is martini," I say and then take martini from someone else and Clara starts playing with her and holding my top as I kiss her head and martinis head.

———————————
author notes
———————————
This is so shit LMAO but yeah I have a current obsession with hailee so expect lots of content on here of her