interview R.R/D.B

WARNINGS-
SH, body image and eating issues, talk of bullying and depression etc

REQUEST/PLOT-
Rhea/Demi does an interview about mental health, social media and about how her life as a wrestler and young mom

CHARACTERS-
Rhea/Demi (Demi rose Bennet is her real name for anyone who doesn't know also just found out her middle name lmao) and she is 26 and had her daughter when she was 15 (because why not)

Matilda Bennet (won't be in the oneshot but will be mentioned) is 11

Becky will be the lady interviewing Rhea

(The layout may be a bit funky I'm not sure how I'm doing this so let's just roll with it and I'm also using character.AI for some of it because I wanted to see how it would turn out but not all of it will be and maybe bits from different interviews. it's just really messy anywaysssss)

RHEAS POV
"Hey Rhea it's great to have you on the show" Becky says to me.

"Yeah, of course. It's a pleasure to be here; I am really honored and grateful. Thank you, Becky. Thanks for this opportunity." I reply smiling.

"So let's get started, obviously this interview today is going to be a somewhat tough or dark one *chuckles* talking about mental health, social media, being a young mother and more," Becky starts, I chuckle back and reply.

"Yeah, I always try to talk about mental health and the dangers of social media because I feel they need to be talked about more especially since I have the platform and audience I have. I've never really talked much about being a teen mom and being a mother when in the industry I'm in but I have wanted to share my story and talk about it," I respond.

"Yeah 100% although it's talked about I think it should be talked about more in some areas and if this ever gets too much or you don't want to talk about something please say this is a safe space and stop are not in anyway obliged to talk about anything you don't want to!" Becky replies.

"Of course, yeah. I know. I'm really comfortable sharing my story. I mean, it has been a rollercoaster. There have been really good moments, and there have been really bad moments, and I really value my voice, so I think it's really important for my story to be told, and to share my experience; I think that can be really important for other young women, especially young mothers, who are living a similar life and going through similar things." I reply.

"So you had your daughter, Matilda when you were 15?" Becky asks me.

"Yeah. I was 15. I was actually 14 when I fell pregnant. And she was born when I was 15, yeah. In no way to do I promote teen pregnancy, I was in a very difficult situation which did result in me being pregnant and although I wouldn't trade my daughter for the world it was one of the hardest things I've ever been through," I respond truthfully.

"What was it like being a mother at such a young age?" She asks me.

"It was hard. It was really hard. I was still a child myself, and I had to take on the full responsibility of being a mother and bringing a human being into the world, and that's a lot. I mean, you're having to raise a child when yourself is still a...child. And it's very different, you know? There were many challenges, but it was a huge learning experience for me." I reply.