How things escalated 💜

BTS is a group where all 7 members were doing very well. They have done concerts almost everywhere in the world. They make armies happy and love them for whoever they are. But will Armies do the same thing? 

Jungkook’s POV:

I have always wondered will Armies still love whoever I am? I have never shown the real me. Well, I can’t. If I showed the real me, I can bet everyone will hate me. Even the person I am liking right now will hate me. But how could I tell him my feelings? It’s not like he will accept me. It’s a must to hide these feelings. I kept lying to myself that I hate him but how in the right mind could I hate the person that made me a confident man. He protected me when I first debuted. I was too scared to even start the conversation until I met Hyung, Taehyung. He is the reason why I am like this in this situation. I loved him as a friend when I first debuted. I thought it wasn’t such a biggy loving a person too much as a friend. But I was wrong. I was fine with Taehyung hugging me here and there. But everytime, that happens, my heart beats very fast. As if, my heart wasn’t controlled by him. There was this time, I dreamt about Taehyung, I had a very good dream about him. But suddenly, I woke up being surprised as I couldn’t believe what I just dreamt about. I was so speechless that I couldn’t continue my sleep that day. The next day, when I met Taehyung, it felt so strange around him. He called me to come eat breakfast. I just ignored him. He kept calling me, but I chose to ignore him. Jimin came close to me and asked me if I was okay. I nodded my head and left. From that day onwards, my dream was getting worse and worse. It was getting very dirty. But I wasn’t uncomfortable with the dream I had, It was just weird for me to have a dirty dream of Taehyung. Without me knowing, I started to drift from Taehyung. And there was this point of time, where Taehyung was finding me. But I kept hiding away from him.

Taehyung’s POV:

Nowadays, Jungkook isn’t talking well to me. Something isn’t right. He’s been ignoring me recently. I need to talk to him.

--------

Taehyung started to find Jungkook. But he didn’t notice Jungkook hiding from him. He asked Jimin about Jungkook.

“Jiminshii, did you see Jungkook anywhere?”,Taehyung asked him.

“Hmm, I don’t think I saw him today. He’s been missing this days but he talked to me just now”,Jimin answered.

"What!, Do you know where he is now?", Taehyung asked him again.

" I only saw him running just now", Jimin doubtly said it.

"THAT BITCH!", Taehyung shouted and thankes Jimin and ran off to find Jungkook.

The next room he went to check on was Jin's.

"Jin hyung, did you see Taehyung anywhere?", Taehyung asked.

"Hmmm, Nnn-ooo Taehyung. Why?", Jin asked nervously.

"Why are you stuttering? You stutter when you are lying.. open the door. I want to come in.", Taehyung said and barged into the room.

The moment he went in, he saw Jungkook sitting in the chair beside the table.

"Jungkook! Where have you been? Why are you ignoring me?!", Taehyung shouted at him.

"And what makes you think of that?", Jungkook asked in a very deep tone.

Taehyung was confused.

"You always spend time with me. You always talk to me! . But recently, you have been ignoring me! Why?", Taehyung started crying.

Jungkook was so shocked to see a crying Taehyung.

"Taehyung, don't cry please. It's hurts seeing you cry", Jungkook caressed Taehyung's cheeks and wipped his tears.

Beside them, Jin was watching them and found something different in Jungkook.

Jin's POV:

Jungkook has changed. He is drifting away from Taehyung. But it looks like he's force to do that. He cannot resist Taehyung crying. Something is changing. I need to talk to Jungkook.

Jungkook left Jin's room and went to his room. Taehyung still didn't get his answer from Jungkook. 

Night time has started, everyone came for dinner. Normally, Jungkook sits beside Taehyung but now he sat beside Jimin and made Yoongi sit beside Taehyung. Taehyung was very unhappy about it. Jin noticed the steamy atmosphere so he started a conversation with everyone.

"Guys, remember we have to do well for tomorrow's concert and make our armies happy", Jin said happily.

Everyone agreed and they all ate their dinner. But still, something wasn't right. Jungkook can feel someone looking at him. He was creeped out to see Taehyung giving him a glare.

"Why are you looking at me?", Jungkook asked him.

"Shouldn't you know why?", Taehyung asked him. 

"I am going to repeat myself. I have not been ignoring you nor drifting away from you. Just, there is things in my mind that I have to figure out. So yea, please understand, hyung", Jungkook calmly told Taehyung.

"What are the things? I can help you with it", Taehyung told him.

"You can't help with it, hyung. You are the only one who can't help me with it. Because you are -", Jungkook stopped talking when he realised that he almost fxcked up.

"I'm WHAT!", Taehyung asked Jungkook.

" Just forget it!", Jungkook said in a stern voice and walked away.

Everyone who were still eating, were so confused. Jin quickly ate finish and went to find Jungkook.

"Jungkook ah, open the door", Jin said politely.

"What do you want Jin hyung?", Jungkook asked annoyingly.

"I need to talk to you, Jungkook", Jin told in a serious tone.

Jungkook asked Jin to come in and Jin started the conversation.

"Why have you been ignoring Taehyung?", Jin asked.

"I don't want to talk about it, hyung", Jungkook replied.

"Didn't you say that Taehyung is the only one who can't help you? I can help you, can't I?", Jin asked.

"You can, but I'm scared that you will drift away from me thinking I am a weirdo", Jungkook said.

"Jungkook ah, I will never think like that. Don't we BTS love everyone for whoever you are! ", Jin told him.

"Fine, I will tell. There was this day, I had a dream about Taehyung. Taehyung and I was dating but we were not idols. We lived happily and everyone accepted us for whoever we were. I was very happy with that dream. But it was very strange for me to have it. And day by day, the dream for dirtier. I had sex with Taehyung hyung. I literally undressed him in my sleep! I woke up from the dream, slapping myself twice on my cheeks. I couldn't believe I actually dreamt about Taehyung hyung in a very weird way. So I thought drifting away from him may let me come to a right state in mind", Jungkook said and looked at Jin to see if he has any expression.

"I am very angry at you Jungkook 😠", Jin said.

"I am not surprised, hyung. I kinda knew it", Jungkook told.

"NO, I meant why didn't you tell me this big issue?! Why did you hide it from me!", Jin shouted at Jungkook.