Confessions💜

The next day:

Everyone woke up and was ready for the activity. BTS came to the field and was doing some warmups before playing the activity. Manager Sejin gave Namjoon the name card and he called the pairs.

"Me and Jin are in one team. Jhope,Jimin and Yoongi are another team. And the last team is Jungkook and Taehyung", Namjoon said.

Taehyung was so happy that he was paired with Jungkook. Jungkook too was happy but something tells him that "don't be so close to him, if not you will never stop loving him as more than a friend".

The activity started. It was football. The game went so rough. Yoongi's team was about to win but Taehyung blocked the ball from entering the goal pose but he tripped because there was a rock that he didn't see.

But luckily, Jungkook caught Taehyung before he fell to the ground. Taehyung started to blush and Jungkook's heart won't stop beating rapidly. Jungkook lift up Taehyung and Jungkook left.

"Namjoon hyung, I hurt my ankle, I don't think I can play. Let Taehyung join your team", Jungkook said and went to sit on the bench.

Taehyung was sad that he couldn't play with Jungkook again.

"Please, don't drift away from me", Taehyung thought in his mind.

Jungkook's POV:

I lied. My ankle is perfectly alright. I just can't! I cannot hate him. I can't do it. It's too hard. Everytime, I ignore him or drift away from him, it just hurts me and I am not able to tell my feelings for the person I like. No I meant LOVE! Taehyung hyung, I just wish I could say this to you one day.

I can only hide the fact that I love you. Let love die with me in this moment. If I accidentally spilled my secret and upset you, Please forgive me. Reject my feelings everytime I see you. I need to pretend like I don't love you. Hiding it deep within my heart, I'll just look at you here. Hide the truth, I love you.

------

The morning to afternoon activity finished. And everyone came to have their lunch. Jungkook got up from the bench and walked normally. Taehyung saw and knew that Jungkook purposely said that he injured his ankle.

During lunch, Jungkook wanted to say something to Jin and Jimin. le.

During lunch, Jungkook wanted to tell Jin and Jimin something

"Hyungs, I just want to say that I came to a decision of hiding my love from Taehyung hyung",Jungkook said.

"WHAT!?", Jin and Jimin questioned him.

They were loud and that made everyone in the table startle.

"But why?",Jimin asked.

"I feel this would be better", Jungkook answered.

"Ok then, we will respect your decision", Jin said.

But still, Jungkook still feels unhappy about his decision. But he has no choice but to act to like Taehyung as a friend. The evening activity is going to start at 7pm. But Jungkook still didn't want to be involved in the activity. So he still said that his ankle is still hurting. But this time, he went to the float house as he didn't want to see Taehyung play as it was too hot for him.

Taehyung had a mindset of talking to Jungkook during the activity period so no one will be a disturbance to their conversation. But if he himself called Jungkook, he would make excuses that he doesn't want to talk.

Taehyung called Jimin...

"Jimin, can you do me a favour and call Jungkook to the tarp I will be sitting in. I want to talk to you, more like I need to talk to him. Just make some excuses and make him come here",Taehyung pleaded Jimin.