Feelings💚

Jungkook was surprised to hear that from Jin.

"What?", Jungkook answered.

"This is a problem that you have to share with me, Jungkook. It's very upsetting that I have to ask you what the problem is!”,Jin told in a very fed up tone.

"Sorry hyung. I felt that you wouldn't like what I am going to say and I was scared that you will drift away from me",Jungkook said.

Jin smacked his head.

"You deserve it, idiot",Jin told.

"Now, what do I do, hyung?", Jungkook asked.

"The only thing you should do now is act normal. Don't drift away from him. It will make it very obvious that you are hiding something from him. Tomorrow we have a concert to do, let's concentrate on that first ok? After the concert, we can continue our conversation.

The next day:

The concert started. Armies were cheering for BTS.

Armies: KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOK JIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON JUNGKOOK, BTS💜

BTS performed all the songs and the last song was 'DNA'.

Taehyung started singing line and then Hoseok continued. But when the part where Jungkook and Taehyung have to sing and dance together. This time, it was different.

Jungkook's line:

Geokjeonghaji ma love I modeun geon uyeoni aninikka

(Don't worry love because all of this is not coincidence)☝🏻

Taehyung's line:

Urin wanjeon dalla baby unmyeongeul chajanaen durinikka

(We're completely different baby because we've found our destiny)☝🏻

At this lines, in most concerts, Jungkook and Taehyung always have eye contact with each another. But this time, Jungkook didn't have any eye contact with Taehyung but he only had his eyes on the camera. Taehyung was upset and kept messing up his steps, as his mind was distracted.

After the concert, Taehyung started crying saying that he messed up the steps and he said that he upset the Armies. Jimin bent down and wiped his tears saying that he did well.

But Jungkook was beside him, standing and acting as if he was drinking water.

Jungkook gave a tap on Taehyung's shoulder and said

"It's okay, hyung. It happens 🙂", Jungkook said and he left.

Taehyung started to sob more.

Taehyung's POV:

I can't believe this. Why is Jungkook acting so cold towards me?! Did I do anything wrong? If this was the Jungkook I knew, he would have hugged and caressed my hair saying that it is alright. Jungkook has changed. He is not the sweetheart I know anymore. I don't want to lose him like this.

That night:

Everyone had dinner. Jungkook was eating some ramen. Taehyung wanted some ramen but Jungkook was eating the last one. Jungkook realized that Taehyung wanted ramen, so he slurped one mouth of ramen and gave it to Taehyung.

"Oh, thanks Jungkookie", Taehyung unknowingly blushed.

Jungkook saw him blushing and tried to divert his attention elsewhere.

Jin saw and knew Jungkook had fallen for Taehyung already. It's just that he doesn't want to think it that way. By the side, Jimin was watching them and he knew something was up.

After dinner, Jin went to Jungkook's room to talk to him. But when he knocked on the door, Jimin opened the door. And that's when he realizes that Jimin is Jungkook’s roommate.

Jungkook wanted Jimin to leave the room for a while. But Jimin knew what Jungkook wanted to say.

“Jungkook ah, you know you could tell me if there is a problem right?, you don’t have to hide it from me”, Jimin told.

Jungkook looked at Jin if Jimin could join them, Jin nodded.

“Jimin hyung. I am going to say a thing and I don’t want you to think weird about me ok?”,Jungkook said.

“Is the issue even that serious?”,Jimin asked.

“Yes it is, hyung”,Jungkook answered.

“Is about you liking Taehyung?”,Jimin asked.

Jungkook and Jin looked at each other's faces.

“Jin HYUNG! Did you tell him?!”, Jungkook shouted at Jin.

“OMG! I didn’t”,Jin shouted back.

“No one told me, idiots. I kinda guessed it and now it is confirmed”, Jimin said.

“But Jimin hyung, how?”, Jungkook asked him.

“It was pretty obvious, because you were close to him and recently you kept ignoring him because of something that I’m not sure of”,Jimin answered.

“Woah, Jiminshii, not bad”, Jungkook patted Jimin’s head.

Jungkook didn’t close his room’s door and Taehyung walked past his room and saw Jungkook patting Jimin’s head.

Taehyung’s POV:

Jungkook really did drift away from me. I thought it was all my imagination, I guess not. He is happier now than he was with me. I shouldn’t spoil his happiness. I will try not to invade his life anymore.

“Bish, don’t pat my head”, Jimin snapped at Jungkook.

Jungkook started laughing.

“Now, tell me the details and what is stopping you from confessing your feelings to Taehyung”, Jimin asked Jungkook.
“Ok. When I first debuted in BTS. I was a very shy person and I don’t talk much to you guys. The only one who made me confident was Taehyung hyung. He made me strong and told me that I can do it. I only loved as a friend..but who knew my love for him was more than friends. My love for Taehyung increased. I had dreams about him and the dreams became dirtier. I thought the only way of getting rid of this dream was to ignore Taehyung and not think about him. But I can’t. Today after the concert, when Taehyung hyung cried, it hurted me to see him cry. That is why I left. Because if I confronted and hugged him, my feelings for him as more than a friend will never fade off”, Jungkook spoke.

“Wow, Jungkook. You really do love him. But shouldn’t you stop ignoring Taehyung and confess your feelings to him”,Jimin questionly asked Taehyung.

“NO, hyung. I cannot do that! He will hate me for sure!”, Jungkook started to tear up.

Jin gave him the box of tissue paper.

“What if he accepts your feelings?”, Jin asked Jungkook.

“Hyung, isn’t that what i want. And I’m scared that he won’t. This is my first time liking someone this badly. And I’m liking someone who only likes me as his younger brother”,Jungkook said.

“Jungkook, don’t be sad.Tomorrow we will be having an activity. We have to pair. I will make sure you and Taehyung pair up together tomorrow ok? Now,go to sleep, Jungkook. Rest Well”, Jin hyung said and left the room.

Jungkook went to bed, thinking about what to do tomorrow.