Two

--

What a privilege it is to love
A great honor to hold you up

After the second round of heat sickness that day, followed by the emotional conversation they'd had, Jeongguk was understandably exhausted.

Not long after he laid his heavy head against his boyfriend's warm chest, he started to drift off. By the time Jimin carried him out of the bathroom and laid him in bed, the younger was softly snoring.

Jimin let him sleep long enough to strip down the bedsheets to the last layer, covering the younger only in the thinner sheets, to ensure his temperature didn't rise again. He headed quickly to grab him water from the hotels vending machine, grabbing a basket from the room for the ice machine as well.

When he got back, he gently stroked back the youngers hair, gently urging him to wake, long enough to give him iced water to sip on. When he was satisfied Jeongguk had enough, he let him lay back down, moving away to tidy.

After putting the extra drinks in their mini fridge, Jimin moved on to his luggage in the closet, poking around to find his desired object.

"Gotcha," he mumbled to himself, grabbing the small compression pack. It was good for hot or warm temperatures, though it would take a while to freeze. He laid it in the small freezer compartment of their mini fridge, along with the bucket of ice, then shimmied into bed next to his sleeping boyfriend.

Jimin didn't want to fall asleep just yet, so he set a timer on his phone, then leaned back against the headboard, settling in to play whatever games he found downloaded on his phone, scrolling through twitter and checking weverse while he had the time.

By the time the timer went off, his eyes were fluttering, trying not to let sleep take him. Jimin stretched languidly before trudging out of bed, across the room to their fridge. He quickly grabbed the ice pack, ensuring it was cool to the touch, but still a gel, not wanting it to be solid ice, as it would be uncomfortable.

Hoping back in bed, he first laid his hand against Jeongguk's forehead, feeling it was warm, but not any hotter than before. Figuring his temperature was alright, but still wanting to make sure he would be comfy, Jimin gently laid the gel pack to the boy's forehead, smoothing it into place. Satisfied, he finally lifted up the covers to join his lover in bed, laying down next to him, but leaving distance incase he got too warm again. Jimin leaned in, caressing the sleeping boy's cheek before planting a gentle kiss there.

--

Like a tidal wave, I'll make a mess
Or calm waters if that serves you best
I will love you without any strings attached
I will love you without a single string attached

--

There tour was over. It had been long, draining, and completely worth it. For the last leg of their tour, there had been no other mishaps. Jimin was sure to dote on his boyfriend at any given opportunity. If Jeongguk wanted to go get food, he would convince everyone to eat together, whereas he would stay in for a quiet night when the younger preferred it.

They talked more about what had happened that night, as well all the episodes he'd experienced that had been kept secret beforehand, and the feelings that had been festering. Jeongguk agreed to see a therapist, under the condition that Jimin went with him.