>Training<

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

The UA sports festival is in 2 weeks. We don't know what kind of trials and challenges they will give us,so we have to be prepared for whatever they throw our way.

"Morning class",Mr Aizawa waltzed in, half dead as usual. "For two weeks you'll be training for the sports festival, you have no limits in where you go and what you do, this is your training,just don't slack off",he finally stated while zipping himself in his sleeping bag and flopping down on the ground.

Great,I know exactly what I'm going to do.

"Hey l/n?",I looked up to see Tokoyami coming my way.

"Oh hey Tokoyami can I help you?",I questioned the bird boy who doesn't usually talk to people.

"May you help me in my training,I need dark shadow to get used to light and your quirk involves light so I thought maybe it could help?",he asked politely.

"Sure,where shall we meet?"

"Meet me outside ground beta",I nodded in agreement. He headed out,I took this chance to gather my things and make my way to the changing rooms.

"What was that about?",i heard sho ask from besides me.

"Tokoyami wanted to train with me to help his quirk get stronger,also why not it's gonna help me too",i answered.

"Hm",he got up and left the class.I shrugged my shoulders and proceeded to head out. While walking down the hallway I spotted Ochaco walking by herself.

"Hey Ochaco!",i hollered.

"Oh hey y/n",she stopped in her trackes and turned to face me. I jogged towards her.

"Are you going to the changing rooms?",i questioned.

"Yeah,I've got training to do with Mina and Aoyama",she answered. "I'm just so pumped for the festival",she raised her first in determination in which i copied. "Same here,let's work harder than ever"

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

I got changed into my gym clothes,making sure my bruises weren't too obvious and made my way outside.

To my surprise Tokoyami was already there,his back was against the wall,eyes shut. "Tokoyami you ready?",I questioned,disturbing him from his thoughts.

He shot his eyes open,surprised to see me. Oops I think I startled him.

"Yes sorry,let's go inside that building so there is no other light interference",he advised.

Agreeing with him we both went inside an empty,abandoned looking type building. It had no objects or items whatsoever,making it the perfect training ground.