Prologue

All bad boys need to be taught a lesson.
——————————————————————-
Its quiet and I'm now laying on the bed, blindfolded and bound, with my arms and legs tied to the bedposts. The darkness surrounds me, and I am completely naked, exposed to her gaze. My body is sensitive and my erection hard, making me vulnerable and at her mercy. The air blowing on my bare skin sends shivers down my spine, and I am unable to shield myself due to my restraints. I am eagerly anticipating her touch, but I know that she will tease me and make me beg for it. For her I'd get on my knees and do it if she asked. I pissed her off today, and I knew I'd pay for it later which is what led us to this, but I'm not complaining.

I was told not to move or speak and if I did I would get a worse punishment. Hearing the door shut brought me out of my thoughts. She's here. The click of her heels on the dark wooden floor alerts me to her presence. Something brushes up my leg, halting at my inner thighs. A sharp sting follows as she whips me, the mark left behind only heightening my arousal.

Silently, she climbed onto the bed and hovered over me. Her silence made me nervous. "Mommy, I need you," I let out a strained moan. She grips my jaw with force. "Didn't I tell you to be quiet? You've said enough, don't you think?" she says in reference to the earlier incident. I didn't know that Sabrina would try to kiss me, I didn't know that she would be at my parents house talking about a business proposal. She saw everything, I'm glad she saw me pushing her off me. I didn't have time to say anything
because she shook her head at me and used her hand to stop me. She mouthed "Later" and I knew I made her mad. She doesn't like people touching what's hers.

Sabrina has been pushing her buttons a lot, especially with her being my ex girlfriend. After the dinner we went our separate ways and she texted me to be at her apartment before she got home because she had business to take care of. Luckily she gave me a key because sitting outside would be awkward. I was told to be completely naked when she got there and kneeling with my head down.

I dated Sabrina to keep my family happy. They didn't notice how controlling she was or how crazy she actually is. When I told them we broke up it was "what did you do to her?" "did you break her heart?" "how could you do that to such a sweet girl?" It was like I was the bad guy, and they let her over their house any chance they get because they think we still have a chance. I can't get rid of her no matter how hard I try. Her family knew my family and so she was always welcome over at my parents house.

Since I didn't live with them anymore I'd rarely see her except whenever she'd randomly bother me during class. I thought when I got into college I'd lose her but to my surprise there she was. It was like she had some kind of obsession.

The feeling of her leaving the bed only heightens my anticipation for what's to come. She removes my blindfold and my eyes gradually adjust to the light. Now, I can see her clearly. She looks breathtaking in her deep dark red lingerie set, and I desire her intensely. The urge to touch, feel, and taste her is overwhelming, but I know better than to act without permission. She holds the power in this situation, and I am here to be used by her, eagerly waiting for her next move.

She straddles me, taking her time to put a condom on me. Even the slightest touch sends shivers down my spine. She lifts off of me and positions the center of her pussy over my hard, throbbing member. I can't help but move my hips to speed up the process. "You knew how I felt about that girl, yet you chose to talk to her," she speaks, interrupting my attempt to apologize and explain. "I'm sorry," I begin to say, but she cuts me off. "You will listen to me, and if you don't, I'll make your punishment even worse," she warns me. I nod my head in agreement. "The only word you're allowed to utter is 'yes ma'am,' unless you need to use the safe word. Do you understand?" she asks, staring directly into my eyes. "Yes ma'am," I reply obediently.

"I'm going to ride you and you're going to watch me please myself using you, if you moan I stop, if you try to thrust your hips I stop." "I'm in control here you are my toy and I will use you how I please, if you come I will use a harsher punishment." "Your pleasure isn't what's important right now." She says.

"Yes ma'am." I reply back. Without another word I felt her sink down onto my dick. Her walls stretched around me making me bite my lip to muffle my strained moans. She moans in response as I fully enter her. Fuck she feels so good.

Read the story to see what happens next!

Authors Note:I decided I didn't like the preview for this story, it seemed cringy and I couldn't stand reading it so I rewrote it

Authors Note:
I decided I didn't like the preview for this story, it seemed cringy and I couldn't stand reading it so I rewrote it. I hope everyone doesn't mind. :) If you have any questions, comment or concerns feel free to leave them. I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any story suggestions or chapter suggestions my dm's are open and you're free to comment ideas.