Chapter 2

Jupiter's POV

I feel his his hands wrap around my face. They are so cold but yet teeming with sweat. He pulls me into him and we kiss. His lips are stone cold but I could not enjoy this more. Neither of us pull away until I finally let go.

I walk away and catch a glimpse of his face. I can tell he enjoyed that.

I did not know what to do so I just went back to my room. I had a window in my room. Most of the time I could see nothing out of it, but on some lucky days I could see the refinery in clear view.

I go to take a walk through the ship when my daughter, Alema, of course her father picked the name, came running in.

"Mummy, mummy come on." she says pulling at my arm. "Come see." She is strong for a 12 year old. she pulls me around the corner and takes me into her room

"Close your eyes." she says. I cover my eyes with my palms. I hear her go get something

"Open" she says

I open my eyes and I can't believe it. she had made me a remarkable black and gold dress.

"I want you to show daddy."she says taking the dress and handing it to me. It is quite fine work for a girl of Alema's age.

I go into my room and change. the dress fits perfectly, and it looks astonishing.

I see her waiting down the hall for me to come out. I walk to Balem's throne room with her.

When we opened the door he turned around and could not believe.

"I thought you didn't wear dresses." he says

"I thought that too." I reply. "But Alema made it so why not." I giggle

"Well" I ask.

"Well what"he replies and turns back around.

gosh he can be so stubborn sometimes