Chapter 11

Jupiter's POV

All I remember is walking up to my room then some one came out of nowhere and viciously grabbed me by the neck throwing me into the throne room. All my memory after that is black.

When I wake back up I don't know where I am. I am tied tightly to a pole. My vision is coming back to me. I notice a man. He has his back to me, but I could still tell who he was.

I notice a gun sitting just a few feet away from me. I stretch my leg out and see if u can reach it. I almost get it when the man turns around and kicks it away from my reach.

I see his face...its Caine.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." Caine says.
"Then why the hell did you bring me here."
"I have my reason."

He comes next to me and stokes my check.

"I would slap you if my hands weren't tied."

"I'll let you go when things are settled with your husband."

"What ever you think your going to him. I won't let you."

"Ha you're cute.

Just as Caine finished his sentence the door opened and a familiar face walked in.

"Stinger!"
"Hello princess." He says sarcastically.
"What's the plan?"
"Well Balem is bound to come to rescue his damsel in distress, then when he gets here we get him somewhere he can't run and shoot him."
"excellent plan, except how are we gonna get the little prat to us."

They both look at me.

"I'm not helping you kill my own husband."

"You will help or..."He pulls out his gun and points it at my head.

"Now Caine." Stinger pulled the gun out of his hand.
"We just need you to help us please."
"I'm NOT HELPING YOU. I would never betray my husband."

Caine got right up in my face and said "your going to help us weather you like it or not."

Just then I heard a large bang, and clearly Caine and stinger heard it too.

"Well looks like your hero has arrived."
"I won't let you harm him."
"You can't do anything."

I saw Caine pull out a long syringe. He walked over and stuck it in my neck.

When I wake up I'm in a different room...still tied up. I heard a voice. Balem's voice.

"BALEM!" I scream.

He clearly heard me because he shouted my name.

My vision becomes less blurry and I see Caine and stinger waiting at the door, guns in hand.

"Balem run!" I scream hoping he will get the hint. But I hear his footsteps creeping closer, it doesn't sound like one pair of feet, Titus must be with him.

"Watch the door." I shout.

Caine glances back at me with a scowl.

I hear I gunshot and stinger falls to the ground. He's dead. The blood seeps though his clothes and spills out of his mouth.

I see Caine run out of the room. I hear gunshots. Titus and Balem come rushing in from the other side of the door.

"Did you kill him?"
"No he was to quick."

He untied my wrists an I get my arms free and swing them around Balem.
"It's okay."
"I can't tell you how much I've wanted to see you." I feel like just standing there and crying into shoulder, but I understand we have work to do.

I release Balem and he hands me a gun. I cock it and run with them.

"Titus go in the other direction. I don't want to have any surprises."

Titus runs off in the other direction

Balem pulls me aside. "just in case we don't make it out alive." he pulls me close and kisses me. I melt back on to his lips as of this was the last kiss we would ever share.

We break apart and start to run.

We turn around a corner and Balem holds me back. I hear footsteps pass by. When they leave we run out.

We eventually find ourselves in a long hallway. Titus apparently made his way here too.

At the end of the hallway there was a man. Balem and Titus push me behind them and raise their guns.

"No need to get feisty." The man says.
"It's Caine." I shout.
Caine turns around "smart one."

He pulls his gun out and fires at Titus.

The bullet hit Titus in the shoulder. He falls to the ground.

I push him back and stand next to Balem, both our guns pointed at Caine.
Balem fires at Caine but he is took quick. he moved away and Balem hits the window. The window shattered.

"You missed."

"Don't get too cocky." He fires at Caine's foot. Caine falls to the ground. Balem lowers to his level.
"I could kill you, right now give me one reason why I shouldn't."
"Because I have it."

I'm confused.

"What? Balem, what is he talking about." He ignores me.

"Where is it?"

Caine doesn't respond

"WHERE IS IT!" Balem slaps him.

"Alright I'll tell you. But you and your princess need to drop your guns first.

Balem looks back at me "drop your gun."

I am hesitant.

"Drop it!"

I place my gun at my feet. Balem does the same.

"Tell me where it is... NOW!"

"Alright alright. it was given to me by none other that your sister..." he starts to stand up."you see the key is downstairs in a room, but to get it you need a code..."

"Do you have the code."
"No."
"Who has it."
"I don't know."
"You are of no use."

Balem pulls his gun out and points it at him. "Last chance."

"For heavens sake!" I shout. I steal Balem gun and fire at Caine. I hit his heart perfectly and he falls to the ground. Caine is dead.

"That was for my husband."