Chapter 4

Balem's POV

I walk to go set up one of the ships to take Jupiter and I to earth. I walk over and as Greeghan to bring Jupiter to the dock.

I walk inside the ship. I say to the captain "set a course for earth." I see him press a few buttons

He says "ready when you are my lord."

Jupiter finally arrives on board and we take off.

I take her by her waist and pull her into my lips and kiss her. I'm not normally the romantic kind but with her it's different. It feels like all my problems melt away when I'm with her. I love her and I will do anything for her.

I may own earth but I have never personally been there. I mean Vassily has but I haven't. I'm reality I'm quite excited to go.

When are almost there. We just entered earths atmosphere when jupiter pulls me aside and says "follow me."

She pulls me into on of the back rooms and pulls out a form of clothing that normal people on earth wear. I believe they are called jeans. She also has a shirt.

"I'm not wearing that. It's awful." I scoff.

"Well your not wearing that either." she responds pointing at my cloak. "Normal people on earth do not wear that kind of thing. I want you to look as normal as you possibly can." How dare she not allow me to wear my cloak. (it's quite stylish)

"Fine." I give in to easily.

I go to a separate room and get changed. It feels so unusually peculiar and quite impossible to describe. I've never worn something other than my cloak.

We finally have landed. Jupiter comes and gets me and we go outside.

Authors note: OH MY WIZARD GOD. 1000 READS THANK YOU SO MUCH. I just started writing this fanfiction because I'm a redmayniac but now omwg omwg omwg thank you thank you thank you. stay tuned for a lot more. pst any one catch the wicked reference. ❤️thank you so much any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.