Imagines

Cedric Diggory

It's midnight and you're studying for a test for Snape's class. You're wearing one of Cedric's quidditch jumpers with some shorts. Someone knocks on your door. You know it's Cedric by his soft knock. You open the door. He holds your hand and drags you into the hallway. He covers your eyes and giggles. He takes you outside and it's raining. He takes his hands off of your eyes and you are in the courtyard. He puts some music on his small stereo. He puts his hand out. "My lady" You take his hand and he spins you round almost making you fall. He starts dancing with you and laughing. He kisses you and then he picks you up over his shoulder and you start screaming for him to put you down. He takes you to his dorm and finds you some of his clothes out. You get changed and lay down with him. He lays you on top of him and puts your head on his chest. You listen to his heart beat as he strokes your back up and down. You then fall asleep. Then Cedric kisses your head and hums to himself thinking you can hear.

Draco Malfoy

Your at the Malfoy manor for the holiday. You and Draco are home alone and your sat on the couch downstairs. He is playing the piano and your humming along with it wishing you knew how to play like him. Draco stops and looks over at you. "Sorry i got carried away then." He smiles. "Don't say sorry it was beautiful I wish I could play piano like you." You say smiling. He walks over to you. He grabs you hand then sits you near the piano. He sits next to you. "Why didn't you ask me to teach you love?" He says after kissing your head. You shrug. His cold hand touches yours again as he places it on one of the keys. He shows you how to do a simple tune and you mess up. His hand touches yours as he places his hand on top of yours. He shows you how to do it again and you do it correctly. "Well done darling" he says laughing. He kisses you.

Authors note

Hi I'm Daisy sorry this page is a bit short. Next one I'm going to be the hp boys reacting to you flinching in an argument.