How you give them εїз𝙱𝚄𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙵𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚂εїз

Harry Potter εїз

Harry LOVES holding your hand more than anything. Whether it's while your together in the hallway or in the great hall eating he will always have hold of one of your hands.

So if you hold his hand out of nowhere butterflies erupt in his stomach.

Ron Weasley εїз

Ron loves to kiss your forehead. If he can see if your uncomfortable he will kiss your forehead and somehow that would make you feel so much better. When your cuddling he will be kissing it every two seconds. If you asked him to or if you kissed his he would get major butterflies.

Fred Weasley εїз

Not going to lie Fred lovessss long, passionate kisses. Not aggressive just gentle kisses. So if you began to kiss him he would get so many butterflies but try to hide it.

George Weasley εїз

Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! This man is obsessed with hugging you whether it's from behind, in front, side, upside down he does not care. So if you just hugged him out of no where like you were talking with friends George would go absolutely insane.

Draco Malfoy εїз

Draco loves kissing your cheek, your forehead and your lips. He isn't a big fan on PDA (public display of affection) but if you kissed his cheek or something he would take you to his dorm and well.. you'd have a little make out session.

Cedric Diggory εїз

When you talk about your future with him he goes crazy. He always dreams of marrying you and getting a house together when you're finished at hogwarts. When you bring it up he gets crazy butterflies.
(How ironic)

Neville Longbottom εїз

This man ADORES plants (not as much as you). Not many people like listening him talk about plants or talk with him about them so if you do either of those things he's taken over by butterflies!