♡Writing your name with a heart on their hand ♡

Harry Potter

You would be in potions class and you would be bored.

Harry would actually be listening until he feels the pen on his hand. You write your name and you add heart. "Darling you're so cute." he whispers kissing your head. He would then grab your hand and copies you. You end up with loads of cute pictures and hearts on your hand because he got carried away.

Ron Weasley

You and Ron would be studying and you would be seeking attention.

You yank this arm. "Ow what the hell y/n" he would say looking at his arm making sure it wasn't broken. You start writing on his hand. "What the bloody hell are you doing love?" He asks worried. "Calm down Ronald." You say. When you're done you show him. "Oh...aww darling" He smiles. He pulls you into a hug and kisses your head.

George Weasley

George would be on his bed messing with something random while you're studying.

''George?" You ask. He looks at you and smiles. "Yes pretty girl?" he asks. "I'm bored..." you say grabbing his wrist. "y/n what are you doing?" he laughs. You start writing on his wrist. Then you add the heart next to your name. You show him and he hugs you. "You are the prettiest, cutest most incredible person ever...after me of course." He smirks. "I love you George." you smile. "I love you too darling." he whispers in your ear.

Fred Weasley

You and Fred would be at the back of potions talking.

You grab his wrist and look at him. "Bloody hell I didn't ask for that." He says thinking you're gonna hurt him or something. You hit his arm and get your quill. You start writing your name with the heart. He stares at you. "Babe?" he asks "what are you doing?" You smile and show him what you did. He gets his quill and writes 'Fred Weasley' on your head. "FRED! WHAT THE HELL!" You scream. "I love you too y/n" he laughs. You write y/n y/l/n on his head and you both end up with detention.

Draco Malfoy

You and Draco are in your dorm while you're just writing and drawing random things on a piece of paper while he's studying.

Your sat on the floor and and he's on your bed. You stand up and sit next to him. He puts his arm around your shoulder. "What were you doing honey?" He asks. You gently grab his wrist. "Uhhhh..." he looks at you and smiles. You then write your name with the heart. You think he doesn't like it so you sit back down on the floor. "y/n you're too cute." he sits next to you and smiles. He pulls you into a hug and strokes your hair.

Cedric Diggory

Cedric is studying and he thinks you're asleep in his bed.

You're bored contemplating life so you stand up and sit on his lap and hug him. "Hello darling." He rubs your back. You see his quill about to fall off his desk so you quickly get it. You start drawing on your hand then you grab Cedric's hand. You write your name with a heart and he looks at you. "You are perfect y/n y/l/n." He whispers in your ear then kisses your head.