Flinching in an argument

Harry Potter

You and Harry are fighting because he's always with Ron and Hermione and never pays attention to you.

"Y/n I love you but Ron and Hermione are my friends"You look at him frustrated. Then he goes to put his hand on your cheek but you flinch."Y/n- I- you know I wouldn't hurt you right? I love you..." he looks at you with sadness in his eyes. He pulls you into a tight hug and strokes your back up and down. "Y/n I'm sorry" he whispers. He kisses your head. Your eyes grow glossy. He lifts your chin up. "Oh...babe don't cry please" he says calming you. He runs his thumb on your cheek and he smiles at you assuring you its going to be okay.

Ron Weasley

You and Ron are fighting because your worried that he's cheating on you with Hermione.

"Y/n your being bloody ridiculous, I love you." He goes to put his hand on the back of his head. You flinch. "Y/n I- uhh bloody hell... I wasn't gonna hit you darling." You look at him with tears in your eyes. He just pulls you up from where you were sitting and he hugs you. He rubs the back of your head. He pulls your chin up then kisses you. He whispers, "I love you and only you.." this makes you smile a bit.

George Weasley

You and George are fighting because you feel like Fred is always around.

"Y/N I CAN'T HELP HE'S MY BLOODY TWIN BROTHER CAN I?" George screams at you. "George I never said that...calm down." You mutter scared at how chaotic he is being. He goes to slam his fist on the table because he is getting stressed out and he doesn't like arguing with you. You step back and flinch. He looks up from the floor and straight into you eyes. "Merlin Y/n-" He whispers. He slowly approaches you scared of how you're going to react. "I-I'm so sorry" He whispers hugging you tightly. "Y/n I bloody love you I would never even think of laying a hand on you." He softly says while your sobbing into his chest. "I love you as well George Weasley." You whisper managing a smile.

Fred Weasley

You and Fred are fighting because he's always busy with the joke shop and he never has enough time to see you.

"Fred I know you need to work there but we hardly see each other..." You say with your voice scratchy and tired of arguing." He looks at you. He wants the last word. "Y/n I can't stop my only source of money just for you!" He yells. "I-" You say starting to get annoyed. His arm stretches as he yawns. (it is 3am). You have a sudden thought in your mind and you back up from him. "Y/n don't be scared come here babe I'm sorry, I shouldn't have acted like that.." He whispers walking over to you. He picks you up and hugs you. "I love you babe." He smiles. "I love you too Fred."

Draco Malfoy

You and Draco are arguing because you've been dating for a year and he won't tell his parents.

"Draco I told my parents months ago...merlin you've bloody met my parents once!" You yell not too loud though because you're cautious of waking people up. "Y/N I'M NOT BLOODY READY TO TELL THEM!" He barked staring at your reflection. He was standing over your vanity staring at himself in the mirror. Suddenly, he punched the glass and started pushing things off your desk. He was going crazy making a small squeal escape you while you walked backwards to the nearest wall terrified he was going to hurt you. He stared at the shattered glass. Your back hit the wall as tears streamed down your face. He looked at you with guilt and sadness in his eyes. "Y-y/n I-I'm sorry.." he whispered. "N-no get out!" You sobbed. He sat on your bed knowing things wouldn't be the same with you two again. He walks up to you the next day before classes and hugs you. You're hesitant at first but you hug him back. He whispers I love you in your ear and you reply with the same still scared of the future.

Cedric Diggory

You and Cedric are arguing because he's in the triwizard tournament and you don't want him to get hurt.

"Y/n I'm not a baby I can bloody take care of myself!" He shouts at you. "Cedric I know you can I just don't want to loose you." You say fed up of yelling and screaming. He stares at you with rage. "Y/n stop, your not going to fucking loose me!" He snarls. Just as he yells that he goes to rub his eye and you become terrified of the man you love. He doesn't even say anything he walks over to where you're sat. He pulls you chin up and kisses you. "I'm so sorry sweetheart.."He whispers in your ear while wiping your tears away. "I'm sorry too babe" you whisper almost forgetting about the screaming that had just happened.

(The irony)

A/n- Hi so I didn't add Neville in because he's too wholesome and humble. I will be adding Tom Riddle into the next one though.