𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲

     To settle down from all the chaos that had occurred earlier on in the day, the group decided to play monopoly

     To settle down from all the chaos that had occurred earlier on in the day, the group decided to play monopoly. Although everyone, except Archie, didn't realise how competitive Leia actually was. She was currently in the lead massively while the others merely rolled their eyes every time they landed on one of her properties, not wanting her to win.

     "I'm going to get a drink." Leia announced, standing up and heading into the kitchen as she rummaged around the cupboards for any sign of something alcoholic.

"Quick, take her money." Jughead whispered as she left and she rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's immaturity, calling out for him to suck a dick as she continued rummaging through the cupboards.

     When she found something she smiled, pouring it into a glass before turning around, about to let out a scream of horror at what she saw. A man wearing a hood placed a hand around her mouth to silence her screams as she felt something press to her head. Her breath stopped as he whispered that she had to be quiet, the gun making her heart race.

     The others, who also wore black hoods, had axes in their hand but he had something else pressed to her head, it felt like a gun. It reminded her of the time in Pop's with the black hood, especially considering they had the same attire. They led her into the room, hiding her behind a wall while the others walked in, keeping where she was for bait.

     "You rich folks never learn." One of them called out, shaking his head in disbelief as the others left Leia with one man, the gun pressed to her head still. "You just keep walking around town, flashing more cash than we see in a year. We're gonna take what we want, and then to, and if you guys behave yourselves," he paused and Leia felt her arm be roughly grabbed as they pulled her into the room, "she doesn't get her brains blown out."

     "Let her go, we will give you the money." Veronica instantly announced as he chuckled bitterly.

     "You're not the ones negotiating." He called out as he turned to face Veronica with a sick glare. "Where's your purse?"

     "Um, it's in the bedroom." Veronica told him as he smiled.

     "Let's go to the bedroom then." He shrugged as Archie shot his girlfriend a strange look.

     "No, no way are you going with her alone." Archie protested instantly. "I'll go."

     "Archie." Veronica warned him quietly as Jughead gave Leia a scared look, worrying for the girl. "It's fine. I'll be fine. We'll be right back. Everybody just needs to stay calm."

     While they left the room, Leia tried to slow her speeding heart rate, convincing herself it would be alright. She was thankful to hear them arrive once again, a few seconds later. It was silent for a few seconds, the masked men looking around as they waited to leave.

     "Can we go already?" The one holding Leia asked from behind her. "You got the cash."

     "Yeah, I got the cash." He rolled his eyes as Leia breathed out a sigh of relief.

     "Then you got what you wanted." Archie raised a brow at the man.

     "Not everything." He walked over to stand behind Leia, taking the gun out of the other black hooded man's hand.

      The leader of these thugs pressed his hand against her shoulder, pushing her down to her knees as he kept the gun to her head. She thought back tears as he softly ran a finger through one of her curls. Across the room, Jughead glared at the man as if he wanted to snap every single bone in his body.

     "Why don't you all get down on your knees?" He continued to order the group as they complied. His fingers danced along the girl's shoulder and she felt sick at his touch on her bare skin. "Hands behind your backs." He handed the gun back to his friend from before and told him to remain where he stood, instead swapping the gun for a baseball bat.

     "It's a nice cabin." The black hooded ring leader commented. "Sorry we have to make such a mess in it." He raised his arm to swing at the table when a phone rang, momentarily stopping him from what he was about to do. "The hell is that?"

     "That would be the security company calling to check on the silent alarm I hit in my bedroom." Veronica smirked up at the intruder. "I'd say you have thirty seconds to run before this place is swarming with guards who will shoot first and ask questions never."

     Out of panic, the others ran out of the room, leaving their leader alone to scowl at the group. The man with the gun left from where he stood behind Leia, taking his gun along with him. Realising what had happened, he glared at the girl before him. "Screw you, rich bitch." He called out to Veronica, reaching forwards and grabbing the necklace off her neck.

     With that, he ran out of the room, Archie following after him, despite his friends attempts to stop him. Jackson announced he was going to go follow Archie and the robber while the others ran outside, leaving Jughead and Leia alone. He raced towards his girlfriend, immediately wrapping his arms around her as she stared numbly at the floor before her.

     "You're alright, it's okay." He mumbled to her, pressing a kiss to her temple as she thought back to how familiar it had felt. How after she'd had a gun pressed to her head, Fred had been the one to be shot by the Black Hood. How the blood had coated the floor of the place she worked.

     "Are we ever gonna be okay?" Leia asked, shaking her head at the boy. "This shit follows us everywhere. We can't even escape it here."

     Jughead held her tightly as she rested her head on his chest.

Words~1008.
{edited:no}