Color

Color.

Amore is seeing color.

It's not much, but it's still there. It looks like flecks of emeralds in his eyes. She was in love.

She was in love with color.

But, she must get to know the man who made it appear in her life.

"Hello. I'm Amore Grant."

His stared deeply into her eyes and Amore couldn't help but yearn to see the blue color that rested them.

"Amore. I hate to be foreword like this, but I must get to know you. You've introduced me to a color that I've quickly realized is now my favorite."

Amore blushed deeply at his comment.

He felt the same way she did about color.

"You have my consent to get to know me. I owe it to the man who has shown me my new favorite color as well."

His smile widened, deepening the dimple rested in his cheek.

"May I see you again, Amore?"

Amore's smile almost stretched off of her petite frame.

"I would be delighted to. How will you reach me?" She asked.

"No worries, I will always find the girl that led me to find the shade blue deeper then the ocean."

"Then, I shall see you soon."

"Indeed you shall. I will count the seconds until I see you again. Though I feel as though your beautiful eyes won't be leaving me anytime soon."

Her cheeks heat at his words, this boy apparently loves to keep her flushed in the face.

She sends him a quick nod and goes around him to walk away.

After walking slowly for a few seconds she stop and look back to him.

He's still standing there looking after her, his dimples showing.

She send him a small smile once again, staring at his deep green eyes. Then she turns and moves towards the journey home once again.

Amore is pulling out the keys to her apartment when she realizes the world is still black and white.

Only his eyes were the only color.

Amore must see him again. If he's the only way she can see color she must be with him.

Amore has fallen in love with his eyes.

Walking into her small apartment, her eyes search for her roommate Safia.

After walking around for a bit, she finds her seated on the sofa, watching a movie with Leighton.

"Safia. I've discovered the most beautiful thing today!" I exclaim.

"Well that is wonderful, Amore." She replies, still looking toward the TV.

Amore stands quietly for a moment before pestering her once again.

"Wouldn't you like to know what it was?" Amore asks more forcefully.

"Maybe later, Amore." She replies, her eyes flickering towards her. "Why don't you start on dinner. It is your night tonight." She answers.

She looked after them once more before leaving to do what I was told to do. How Amore wished Safia was still herself. Then, she'd care about her dear Tymber.

Once the meal was prepared, Amore called her roommate, and the confidante that wouldn't leave her side, to the table.

While they sat, Safia would look towards Leighton often and he would send her soft smiles. How Amore longed for Tymber to be here.

"What were you saying earlier, Amore?" Safia asks lazily.

"I have discovered color. Finally." Amore replies, eyes shining.

Safia looks at her quickly. Mouth open.

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

"I tried. You had a prior engagement." Amore replies colder then intended. Her eyes flickered to Leighton.

"I am sorry, Amore." She answers genuinely, "How do you feel?"

"As though there could not be enough words to describe how I'm feeling. I'm relieved, overjoyed, surprised, and over all very excited. But, I long to see him once more."

"What is his name?"

"Tymber." I blush slightly at the thought of him.

The table falls into a comfortable silence, until Amore sees something in her peripheral vision.

The towel that was laying on the counter. She noticed a light blue color being given off from it.

It was beautiful.

She stood memorized by the new color.

She really must see Tymber again. She just must.

Amore was already in love with the way he made her see the world.

She couldn't wait to actually see him.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Aw aw aw I'm so happy for them!

Safia is a bit of a butt though. I dont know how I feel bout her.

Please comment or vote :) Thx nuggets