Tymber

Tymber kept his promise to Amore.

She sees him every day. After work.

He reads a black and white newspaper, while sitting comfortably on a black bench.

His hair is blonde now, his green eyes shimmering brightly every time he sees her.

Every time Amore sees him, he gains more color.

She has fallen in love with his eyes.

Amore has known Tymber for two months. Each day he turns her life around slightly until she's sure she'll make a complete one-eighty and be completely different.

Amore didn't believe this was a bad thing.

Each day, he'll pick her up in different location on her journey home. He sometimes charms her to stop and do different things with him.

One day he bought her coffee, another day they read next to one another on a bench outside of her work place, then one day he planned a picnic for them.

He never made a smile disappear from her face.

Amore loved getting to know Tymber.

"Tymber?"

"Yes my dear, Amore?"

"Tell me about your family, please."

Tymber smirked at Amore as she laid on her back looking up at the clouds, lounging on the blanket Tymber had brought for their day out.

"Well I have a very normal family. I have a younger sister, Lenix, and a dog named Vino. He's a mutt we found one day. I like him because he was black and white, so I've always known his colors. My sister has beautiful hazel eyes that just brighten your day. She's my best friend." He smiled fondly, then his smile hardened until it slowly disappeared, him sitting up slowly, "My parents are another story. I wish they cared more, but they were so wrapped up in being in love and enjoying color that they never took us with them when they traveled, said we were a burden due to our lack of 'experience' with the world. In fact, they just wanted us to stay home. So we did. I am Lenix's family and she is mine. It's always been that way."

Amore sat up and placed her petite hand on his shoulder comfortingly. "I'm sorry you had to grow up so quickly. It's not fair."

His grim expression faded as quickly as it came and he looked Amore in her eyes. "No worries, Amore. I believe I'll have a new, better family soon enough." He replied with a wink.

Amore's face was scarlet while she laid back down, peering up at the clouds once again.

"Now it's my turn to learn about your family."

Tymber settled next to Amore while she thought of where to start when talking about her family. She was at a loss.

"Family isn't exactly a priority of mine." She replied.

Amore's eyes stayed fixated on the sky while Tymber propped himself up on his arm and looked down on her. She avoided his gaze.

"Now I must know, do tell me why you look sad."

Amore was surprised at how easily he could read her. She decided right then to be completely honest with Tymber.

"My parents were nice enough to take me to a coffee shop every Sunday, it was my favorite thing to do. I used to order a French silk pie and eat it while my mom would say how pie was always good for the soul. She would drink a coffee and Daddy would read his newspapers with his glasses on the edge of his nose. The world was still Black- and- white, so I thought this was the most color I'd ever see experience because everything just looked so full of life even though wasn't in black-and-white. My parents never abuse their side of color towards me, I didn't even realize the world wasn't supposed to be in black-and-white until they told me when I was fifteen. Then I yearned for this mystery of color. I had a marvelous childhood, full of love and care." Water started to blur her sight.

"Mom and dad were traveling home one night while I had stayed with my Nan. They had annual date nights, so they could be alone and so I'd have time with my grandmother. On the way home it was raining really hard, and my parents slid off the road and wrapped around a tree. They died on impact." Amore took a moment to breath, tears streaming down her face consistently.

Tymber's eyebrows were pulled together, his remorse for his beautiful love evident on his face.

Amore continued, "It wouldn't of been so bad if we hadn't found out later that my mother was pregnant. We found out when they pulled my parents from the crash sight. It was supposed to be a little boy, I call him Senne. To conclude, my only family is Nan. She's the closest thing I have, and I'm afraid she won't be around forever." Amore wiped her eyes, blushing.

"I'm so sorry. I look foolish crying like I am." She laughed lightly.

"Amore, you're always allowed to cry." Tymber replied, his eyes cloudy as well.

She smiled weakly at him while he pulled her in for a tight hug.

"Amore?"

She glanced up at him, while her head lay on his chest. "Yes?"

"I'm not going anywhere."

She pulled away, confused.

"I mean, you are my family now."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Picture is Lenix! She's about 12 now.)

Just to clarify:
Tymber- 24
Amore-22

YAYY ok, I had hella bad writers block, but I finally finished and I love this chapter!! It's so fluffy I wanna puke

ok

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye nuggets :)))