chapter 10: nightmare

TW: ABUSE

Noelle's pov:

Its two am on a Friday night and I'm sat alone in lamp light watching a crime documentary with a big tub of cookies and cream ice cream, I'm so cool I know. Who needs to go out when I can become a detective for the night.

I'm currently watching one about ted Bundy, basic I know but after watching Zac Efron play him in that film, I wanted to see what the real ted Bundy was like.

And let me tell you I feel sick just thinking about what this man did to them poor girls and how he manged to do it for so long, its disgusting. I don't know why I watch this kind of stuff when I'm so bloody sensitive at times.

A bloody knife pops up on the screen and a feel my stomach turn slightly, me and blood are not friends at all. One time when I was 11 and cracked my head open the blood was that bad that I constantly kept on throwing up every time it dripped onto my arm. It was gross to say the least.

The front door slams but I'm too invested in the documentary to notice but when a dark shadow appears in front on the tv I let out a blood curling scream and dive over the sofa hiding behind it, what the fuck I think im about to die.

"please don't kill me, I have kids" I cry from behind the sofa while gripping onto the pillow I brough with me in fear.

"since when" a deep voice which sounds a lot like harry says from above me causing me to look up and see harry s confused face. Oh. I let out a sigh of relief and loosen my grip on the pillow.

"thank god its you" I exhale whilst lunging myself back over the sofa but missing and landing straight on the floor.

"aw did you miss me that much" harry smiles while looking down at me.

"no but I did think you were a serial killer" I shrug pulling myself up and back to where I was before he appeared.

"you know what im not even going to question you, I will be back in a minute" he says in complete and utter confusion before walking away and into his room.

"I'm not crazy" I shout wanting to make that clear to him.

"sure, you aren't because a totally sane person definitely screams and hides from there roommate for no real reason" he shouts back

"I thought you were going to murder me, blame crime documentaries not me" I respond

"why are you watching them at two am then Elle" harry laughs as he makes his way back into the living room dressed in his lounge wear and takes a seat beside me.

"what else would I do on a Friday night" I say as if its obvious

"hmm I don't know, go out". He suggest and I laugh, he's funny.

"nah" I dismiss his ludicrous idea, I can't even remember the last time I went out to a club which is actually quite sad now that im thinking about.

"when was the last time you got all dressed up and actually went out and had fun" he questions.

"uh last Friday with Quinn and Hannah" I lie

"bullshit, Quinn was with me and niall" he calls me out, dam it.

"ugh fine, I don't know" I grumble.

"you are twenty years old you should be going out all the time "

"but it's so much effort" I let out an exaggerated sigh.

"why don't you go out with Quinn and Hannah tomorrow night and let me know if it was so much effort" he suggests quoting me at the end.