I Want Help

Natsu's POV

I woke up and looked around. I was in the infirmary. I looked under the bed and found the knife that I had hidden under there like 3 months ago. I put it to my thigh and drew a heart with it. I rolled my sleeve up and wrote Happy on my arm. "I don't think you should be doing that." I heard someone say. I looked at the door and it was Porlyuscia. "Why not?" I asked. "Because you could die from blood loss." She said. "Good." I whispered. She was slightly shocked and walked towards me. She took the knife out of my hands and walked away. I brang my knees to my chest and started to cry. That's 3 weeks clean gone to waste. (He's actually like an hour clean but oh well)

Gray's POV

I was with Erza and then saw Porlyuscia coming towards us with a knife in her hand. "He was cutting himself with this." She said and put it on the table. I rushed to the infirmary and saw Natsu crying on one of the beds. I sat next to him and he put his head on my shoulder. "Do you think it will ever get better?" He asked. "Of course it will." I said. "Gray." He whispered. I looked at him and he sighed. "I want to get help." He said. I was shocked. "But won't I be taken to a mental hospital?" He asked. "Yeah but I can still visit you." I said. He nodded his head and I stroked his hair. I looked at his arm and it said 'happy'. I was confused. "Did Erza not tell you?" He asked sadly. "Tell me what?" He looked down and I could see tears start to form in his eyes. "Happy died." He whispered and burst into tears. I hugged him and he hugged back. "I'm so sorry." I said calmly. "I never got to say goodbye." His voice cracked. I let him cry in my chest and I could see Erza watching us with Gramps. I stroked Natsu's hair and he slowly stopped crying. I looked at him and he had fallen asleep in my chest. Erza walking in with Gramps following. (The song animals came on, you either understand why I'm complaining or you don't)

"He said he wanted to get help." I said quietly. Erza was shocked and so was Gramps. I looked at Gramps and he was holding some paper. "I was going to ask him to get help but as he wants to he can just sign this when he wakes up." He said and gave me the paper. I put it on the side and looked at it. "Will he have to go to a mental hospital?" I asked. I looked at Erza and then at Gramps. He nodded his head and I looked down. "I hate seeing him so sad." I said and Erza put her hand on my shoulder. "It will get better." She said and left the room. Gramps smiled and followed her. I slowly layed Natsu on the bed and Iayed next to him. I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.