New House

Natsu's POV

I woke up and went on my phone as I had a few texts from the fairy tail guild ground chat. I looked at them and was shocked.

Erza- Guys!! Guess what?!

Gray- What?

Lucy- Go on

Wendy- What is it Erza?

Erza- We have a mansion that we can move into

Gray- Who is moving into it?

Erza- Me, Jellal, Gray, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Gajeel, Levy, Ash, Carlaz Happy and Mirajane

Gray- Cool, can my dogs move in?

Erza- Of course they can

Lucy- Cool?! That's awesome!!

Wendy- Erza, that is amazing

Gajeel- Nice one! When do we move in?

Erza- Later on today if we want

Levy- Sounds fun!

Ash- Yayyyyy

Erza- Aweeee

Lucy- Awww

Natsu- Is there a bed?

Gray- Well of course there is

Erza- You'll have to bring your own furniture

Gray- Of course

Erza- It's also a way for you to relax while we look after Natsu

Gray- That's cool

Natsu- Guess what?

Gray- What?

Natsu- I'm going back to sleep

Gray- Wait don't do that

Natsu- If you don't give me a good enough reason in 30 seconds then I'm going to sleep

Gray- You wanna play minecraft

Natsu- No

Gray- Hello Neighbour?

Natsu- That game scares me

Gray- Sims?

Natsu- I'm going to sleep

Gray- GTA!!

Natsu- I'm getting up

Mirajane- He seems to like that game

Happy- Aye

I turned my phone off and Gray was setting GTA up as I could hear him. I walked out of the room and sat down on the sofa. I was cold and Gray noticed that. He put a blanket around my shoulders but I still felt cold. He grabbed another blanket and put it on my legs. I smiled and he gave me the controller. After playing some GTA and dying like 10 times we decided to pack our stuff. Gray did most of it as he wanted me to rest. When he finished packing everything he went to the mansion with Erza and kept coming back to get his stuff.

After about 2 hours we said goodbye to the house and brang the dogs to the mansion. They started running around and I was holding my duvet and pillow as I was so cold. Erza let us have the biggest room for some reason so we put our stuff in there. I help Gray unpack but stared to feel lightheaded so he told me to lay down on the bed. Everyone had already moved in for some reason so now we just had to learn to live with each other. I remembered that I hadn't actually told the guild about my anorexia, not even Erza although she knew there was something wrong with me.

I went downstairs and had a blanket around my shoulders as usual. I went into the kitchen and looked at all the food that was in the fridge. I will admit, it made me feel starving. I closed the fridge and went back into my bedroom. Gray was sat on the floor and I raised an eyebrow. He was on his phone and he looked up at me. "There's so much food in the fridge!" I said excitingly and he nodded his head. He raised an eyebrow and I sat on the bed. "The guild doesn't know about you know..." I whispered and he looked back at his phone. "Guess you'll have to tell them then." He said and I raised an eyebrow. Weird. I stood up and went downstairs. I walked towards Erza and she smiled at me.