Jealousy - Tommy + Tubbo + Ranboo

Angst to fluff oneshot
Tw:
Panic attack
Scratching
Abandonment (?)

-------------

Tommy and tubbo were inseparable , the sun and the moon , the yin and the yang.
They would always be with each other and do almost everything together. They were best friend's and nothing could Change that.

But suddenly it started to change.
A guy named Ranboo recently joined the smp and everyone seemed to like him , but it didn't bother him much at first.

But then , tubbo started to get along with ranboo a little bit too much for Tommy, they would spend more and more time together completely leaving Tommy aside. This is when the blond guy started to get extremely jealous and utterly mad each time he would see them together.

He had nothing against Ranboo , really , he just didn't like how he would befriend everyone around and just be loved by everyone in such a little matter of time
He tried to push his feelings away so he could enjoy the time he rarely would get with tubbo but couldn't.

In the early morning , Tommy stepped out of his house walking towards L'manburg. Today he was supposed to spend the whole day with his best friend, a whole day without Ranboo around them. He was excited , he finally got a chance to get his friend back.

As he entered L'mamburg , Tommy noticed his friend Tubbo standing by the president building.

Tommy's pov

I started running towards tubbo until I noticed someone standing by him.

'Ranboo'

My pace slowed down , my happiness and excitement slowly drifting away.

'What is he doing here , this is supposed to be me and tubbo's day'. I thought

"Hello tubbo!" I exclaimed pulling tubbo away from ranboo in a hug. Tubbo flinched from surprise as my grip around him tightened

"H-hey Tommy!!" Tubbo nervously laughed out hugging me back. I heard ranboo let out a hello which I ignored, making him slightly uncomfortable.

When we finally pulled away from the hug , I spoke up.
"So are you ready for today big man? I don't have anything planned but we'll surely find something to do" I smiled but it soon disappeared as I heard tubbo's statement

"Actually........." he let out sighing, he could barely look into my eyes , why?

'I don't like where this is going'

"Tommy I'm sorry.. but ranboo and I planned to spend the day together "

My heart ached in my chest , frowning at the statement I tried to retain my tears from falling.

"W-what..? B-but no! This is supposed to be our day..." I shuttered out , looking deep into his eyes.

"I know... but we can do it another day"

"No! It's supposed to be today , like every year! This is supposed to be our friendship ritual, does it not matter to you?!" I said trying to keep my tone low.