Ender and forever together - Ranboo pt1(?)

Neurodivergent oneshot?

Hello hello , i had this idea for a while after ready tons of fanfics on Ao3 about mcyt's being neurodivergent and stuff as well as the Tommyinnit service dog written by @/WhoAmIAnywaysWhoKnows and  really wanted to do it but with Ranboo as he is my comfort cc  and that i haven't seen a single one made with ranboo so here i am serving the content!
I might make a couple more parts of this who knows!

Reasons why ranboo has a service dog are :
Panic attacks /panic disorder , anxiety , epilepsy , autism and Adhd .
( i myself have anxety and adhd , undiagnose autism , most likely asperger syndrome. However i do not have a panic disorder or epilepsy , i'll do alot of research and try my best to portray the disorders well , but if i write something wrong , please tell me)

Prompt : The benchtrio are meeting up at Tommy's place , but the thing is that neither does tubbo or Tommy knows about Ranboo's condition. As they meet up at the airport , they both discover ranboo's biggest secret.

Tw : panic attack , anxiety attack , low blood sugar , nearing fainting.

-------------

Ranboo was anxious , really anxious and it became overwhelming.
How was he supposed to tell his friend things he had  told anyone? He trusted them , they were trustworthy.
But his secret was big enough to scare the closest people away , that's how it always worked out. You tell them the truth and they abandon you because they don't want to deal with your crap.

How do you tell people you have epilepsy along with hypoglycaemia , autism , adhd and  anxiety? Yeah you get it now. Are you scared? You probably are. Don't worry , he is as well , more than you think.

He could hide the fact for a while but it would eventually blow up when a seizure occurs while he's in his friend's company. And anyway it was pretty obvious he had issues , with his dog enderchest , dressed with a flashy yellow harness to warn others that ender chest was his service dog . It's pretty easy to spot a service dog when you see one , and anyway they wouldn't allow any other dogs on planes besides them . So he could either lie and have the truth revealed under the worst circumstances or just tell them the truth right away , but he didn't want to do any of those , if only he could keep the secret , if only he wasn't born this way.

He had gotten his service dog a while ago , 2 months  ago to be fair. He managed to keep the secret of her existence to the whole world because of her being well trained , she wouldn't bark during his streams which helped a lot. She would be placed under Ranboo's desk and lick his feet if something would happen as she could sense it in advance , so Ranboo could chat of his absence for a few moments without making them worry of his disappearance.

It was so easy to hide behind a screen , but now he had to face reality and he wasn't ready for that.

Him seated at his assigned seat, bounced his leg anxiously. Too much was going on in his mind that it was hard to even think. His anxiety started to build up in his stomach, causing him to wince. Enderchest jumped on the free seat next to him and started to nuzzle his hand , trying to calm her owner down.

Ranboo flinched at first but soon relaxed , letting the dog get closer to him.
"Thank you ender.." he said smiling , petting his head. She licked ranboo's hand and rested her head on the armrest.  He sighed , turning back to the plane window and took his phone out. He went to messages as he saw new notifications from private messages of Tommy and tubbo.