chapter:12

Every one started to introduce themselves then Mr. Blake asked  "the girl in grey hoodie, why are you keeping your head down, do you find my class boring? "

I turned my head to see who the girl was , who was not ogling at this 'average/passable' guy. It was faith.

Faith started to introduce herself " He... ll.. llo my name is faith and I like to cook".

Everyone started to make fun of her"the ugly duckling is speaking "
"Cook, so why don't you work as a sweeper here, that's the only thing an idiot like you can do"
(An: how can a cooking turn Into  sweeping?? Uneducated, narcissistic adolescents)

Mr. Blake allowed Everyone to say whatever they wanted the smiles and said now now children it's not good to bully your classmates.

When intuitions was over everyone started to leave the but Mr. Blake asked Faith to not to leave the class. . Britney tried to remain to but Blake asked not to as he said" Britney I asked Faith to remain cause I want to council her as I feel bad for what happened today , so can you please give us some time".
( an: hell dude if you felt so bad then why didn't you stop them while they were making fun of her)

Britney said" Ok Mr. Blake I will do so, as I am a good girl. "

Everyone left only Faith and Blake remained.

" See I told you only I can protect you, this world is malicious Faith, ever single one of them is trying to harm the weak in order to feel strong, to feel powerful they can do anything. "-Blake said, while trying to hold Faith.
.
" Sir, I told you before there are good people too, not everyone is bad , I know there are good people there, yesterday Ace helped me, when he saw I was in danger "- Faith said while backing up.

" You mean the playboy who have a superiority syndrome?, isn't he the one who bully you and you think he is good just because he was there last night. "- Blake said.

" But he may change, he, he tried to help me" FAITH  said more as she was telling herself.

" Oh, darling if he wanted to change then why didn't he help you today, people change by there choice, he was also the one who was making fun of you, you are too good to see it, come back I can protect you from this world, see I came to this disgusting place for you what more you want me to do? " Blake said

"Sir, I want to live and see the world  I don't want to be there, it's very suffocating, please you promised me. " Faith said.

" I said that you can leave as long as no one hurt you "

" But sir see there are no fresh whip marks or cuts in my body ,no one tried to harm me... No, No I, I didn't mean to say that before was for harming me sir, I am sorry I didn't mean it" -Faith

" See I told you ,you will become corrupt of you go out and live with these filthy human beings, you were being punished because you had committed sins, darlings it was to purify your soul, and now you say that it was to harm you, I am really disappointed"- Blake.

" No master, No I didn't mean it, please I have sinned ,please, I didn't mean it that way, please, please I don't want to be filthy ,Please help me Master please " - Faith said while rubbing her skin as it Was dirty..

" It's  ok darling , it's ok, I will help you, these so called modern thoughts that these people sell are people of Satan, they want pure souls like you to commit crimes, they want to drag you to hell, talking to opposite sex, wearing makeup, showing your skin are part of sins that you have committed, that's why you have to go to dungeon so that you can  wash off your crimes "- Ethan.

" Yes, Master I will do as you say, please don't be angry "- Faith

" No darling, I know you are being corrupted, it's not your fault it's just that's evil can be strong sometimes "- Blake said while petting Faith's head.
( an: no, Faith no, munchkin don't listen to him he is trying to brainwash you)

" Yes Master "

An: vote
Comment
Share.