chapter -6

Ace p.o.v

At school my group was waiting for me as usual ,after doing our regular greetings,i started to move towards my locker where a girl is standing there ,and OMG......😍 it is none other than "faith, the nerd,".,😑😑

"What are you doing here ,NERD,getlost , your mere presence is wasting my time and why don't you just ,go and die I mean who wants you ,I bet even your parents are ashamed of you"-britney said.

And after listening to her FAITH said-"I..I'm,s.or...ry,f.f..or,wast...ing,y. yo.ur  ,t..time"   and went back with her pathetic self .

Oh come on ... seriously FAITH is such a loser ,she could have told Britney why she was standing by my locker,but she just said a pathetic"sorry",and left like a loser...

Britney's right why she (faith)even bothers to come to school she should just leave or wear a hoodie so I no the school shouldn't have to see her ugly face,or that huge ugly scar on her face.

        Britney's p.o.v

That loser just ruined my mood ..ahhh why is she alive ... why she just didn't die  .
You may ask why a hate her sooo much but even you will hate her by just looking at her. ...And the innocent act she plays im damn sure is to attract attention but you know what no one wants her and by telling her this I feel so good and also bullying her give's me a sense of superiority.

             FAITH P.O.V

I was waiting for ace by his locker, because I wanted to talk to him about our project,as I wanted to tell him that  I will do the whole project by myself as I didn't want to burden him with anything.If I can do it by myself then I will because he is already busy so I just wanted to help him.I know people will take me as
A retard that I want to help my bully but that's the way I'm ,I just want to help everyone ,because I know ,how it feels like when no helps you when you need it.....

Therefore I don't want anybody to go through the things that I have ,as I know the feeling of helplessness and how it breaks you.

But when Britney mentioned my parents I don't know what to say ,as she may not know but she was right that I'm a "disappointment"of whom they ashamed of they not say it but I know I'm a burden to them.

Therefore I just want everyone to be happy because I can't.

And I know I'm not worthy to be loved, therefore I accept how everybody treats me.,and still try to treat everyone nicely because maybe not me but everyone else who is innocent is  worthy to be loved, and by innocent I mean people who don't no about the realitys of life and how cruel it be.

--------------------------------

Hey lovelies,so now you know how twisted Britney is and how FAITH feels also how people badly treat someone without knowing what that person is truly  feeling or what is going on there life.

Love you all

Ash