chapter 10

Ace p.o.v

It has been 2 days since she told me that, "Ethan Good" ,aka" pinky" is her father.
And man wasn't I surprised.

When I asked her that ,what was she doing there with her so called father,she told me that she was intrigued by me when she first laid eyes on me.
And when she heard that her father was going to add me to there group:,by hook or by crook ,she wanted to help me and meet me in person.

And to accomplish this she asked her father"father can I come with you?"

"What are you doing in my office (house office),and why should I bring you with me.
You will be nothing but a burden to me and will come in between of my work".

"I was just passing by and heard your conversation,and do you really think; that you can lure a fighter to willingly come out off its den (underground fighting place), the person William a.k.a Ace is not fool and if you dare to force him in his area he may not alone but with others can beat you to ashes."-was Scarlett reply.

"Do you take me as fool "daughter", don't forget that I am one of the leader of "Shadows ",and I never do anything without a full proof plan. And if I don't had a plan ,so what could you had done ?"-pinky aka Ethan aka father said.

"I can help you ,to take him to a secluded areas so that you can talk to him without any distraction and without making your presence known to others."

"Hmm. Now I'm interested,what can you do, to do so ?

"You don't have to worry about it. Just give it a chance, as u have nothing to lose but a little time."- Scarlett said.

" OK . By  looking at ur confidence, I'm gonna give you a chance, just don't disappoint me or waste my time."

-------------------

And that's how we met(Scarlett and ace).
And when I asked her why she came to my school she said that she wanted to meet me after that night in the alley ,and her father gave her the opportunity by asking her to keep an eye on me.

I did felt anger towards her . As I thought that she betrayed me and faked our relationship,but then she told me as if reading my mind -

" when my father acknowledged me after that incident (alley), It felt very nice and to make him proud I wanted to do whatever he wants , therefore I came to ur school only to keep an eye on you and to  persuade you to join the  "SHADOWS ".

And believe me that was what I was gonna do . But when I saw you at school -so carefree and handsome i was pulled towards you like a moth to a candle.
I felt helpless towards your charm and try  resist my attraction towards you in the class but when you kissed me ;

All my walls just fall apart, you may not know but I felt HOT when I saw you fight at the ring. As  you were so magnificent there, fighting like a beast ,

that you just made me think about so many other ways where you can be magnificent.

Therefore plz don't think that I'm with you due for  any any reason ,other than my attraction towards you.

-----------

In the end all the thing matter is that I'm with my  Scarlett,and am Happy that she told me the truth about herself and her family.

But I can't do the same as I dnt want to make her sad because I promised her that I'll make her happy and I dnt want to be the reason for her unhappiness by telling her about my past.

Soooo here I'm am standing In front of a jewellery shop, to buy the ring Scarlett wanted .

She didn't asked for it but I saw her looking at it when we were passing by therefore I am here to gift her what she wanted.