The Move

Violet's P.O.V

After having my mother die in a car crash i have come to the conclusion that there is nothing here left for me just memories i want to forget.As i lay on my bed wanting to fall asleep i get flash backs of the car crash

(Flashback) "VIOLET CAN YOU HEAR ME!! YOU NEED TO STAY AWAKE!!VIOLET COME BACK" i hear my brother yell at me at that moment in time it was like everything was moving slow yet so fast i could see my Dad but not my Mother."w-where's m-mom i-i w-want m-mom" as i look to my side i see my mother getting pulled away."MOM! MOM! DON'T GO MOM!"

(Flashback ends)

i begin to cry my eyes out until i start to fall asleep. I was awaken by my phone going off it was a texts from my bother 

him~ hey! i hope you're dressed! you think you're leaving without saying goodbye to your friends and family!

him~ YOU BETTER BE UP!! be there in 5

i smile as i start to remember all the beautiful memories i've had with my brother as a tear runs down my face as i start to realize how much i am going to miss him. I lock my phone and get in the shower when i get out i do my long light brown hair and put a bit of make-up on since i have naturally beautiful skin as i finish getting ready i hear a car pull up i already knew it was my brother because he was playing Austin Mahone~ Shadow in the car (he knew it was your favorite song) i smiled really big as i see my bother get out the car. "VIOLET!!!" i didn't say anything all i did was run up too him and give him the biggest hug "man how I'm going to miss you" "i'll miss you more baby sis".

~ HELLO MY PANDA PEOPLE!! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY ON HERE PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT!! IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS~  YOUR PANDA LEADER OUT!!