The Party Pt 1

Violet's POV

I walk in and immendiately the smell of alchol burns my nose. I see Matt and quickly walk to him. He see's me and he's mouth drops "Violet you look amazing" I smile "thanks Matty" he looks at me up and down then smirks "you dressed like that for Cameron or me?" he winks i can feel my face heating up as i bit my botton lip. I look at Matt up and down and see how sexy he looks i start to think to myself stop! you can't fall for your bestfriend! that's crazy!! I snap out of my day dream when I feel two strong arms go around my waist I turn around to find a smirking Cameron looking down on me. He pulls me closer and I can already feel myself getting wet "Dance with me?" Cameron says whispering in my ear then biting my earlobe softly I feel my legs give out....As I start to bite my lip and nod my head up and down slowly. I start to walk to the dance floor making sure I swinging my hips from side to side I turn around to see Cameron looking at me up and down biting his lip. He makes his way to me and out of nowhere the song "She Bad" by Cameron start playing. He smirks and grabs my waist and pulls me close then whispers "fucking tease" I laugh and turn around then start to grind on him. He moans softly then grabs me and push's me on the wall "I think we should take this upstairs" i could already see the lust in his eyes I smirk and whisper "take me" with that being said he picks me up letting me swing my legs around his waist as he brings us up the stairs and into his room he slams the door and.......

YOU'RE PANDA LEADER HERE I'M SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPLOAD THIS BUT STAY TONED THE OTHER PART WILL BE UPLOADED SOON ;) LOVE YOU GUYS BYE MY BABIES!!