The Party Pt 2

He slams the door behind us and pins me on the wall i decide to tease him a bit by taking my hand and slowly running it along his pants making him grown he looks into my eyes while slamming my hands behind my head i bit my lip while he starts to lean in and when he's about a centimeter away from my lips he whispers "i hate being teased i guess im going to have to punish you for it" without giving me time to wrap my head around the words he just spoke he picks me up and drops me onto the bed i moan slightly while i watch him take off his shirt slowly revealing his abs the next thing he did took me by surprise he takes his shirt and covers my eyes with it then he rips my clothes off and begins to slowly kiss my body taking his hands and grabbing my boobs really hard i reach down to touch his face but he takes my hands and ties them to the bed post and also ties my legs to each end to the bed then he slowly uncovers my eyes and i see that hes sucking on a piece of ice before i could speak he goes between my legs and start to suck on my heat really hard then out of no where he pushes his long cold and wet tongue into me then he pushes his fingers inside me and starts kissing me by this point i was moaning like crazy then out of no where he stops and unties me and commands me to get off the bed and bend over his working desk and without any warming he slams his long hard penis side me making me moan very loud he was so long and hard i could feel him scratching me out then out of no where he grabs a hand full of my hair to help him go deeper into me by this point i was a moaning mess........then out of no where Cameron heard someone knock on his door he pulls out of me and throws his shirt to me he opens the door slightly showing one of his friends faces he's friend smiles and leaves then Cameron laughs and comes back to the bed i move over making room for him then he takes me into his arms and kissing me before whispering "Violet can you make me the happiest guy alive and become my girlfriend" i was shocked but practically screamed "YES!!! um..um...i mean yes i will be glad to be your girlfriend" than Violet wakes up from a dream......."what this was all a dream?" Matt walks in "hey you were a sleep for a really long time you still down for the party tonight?" Cameron walks in and all i can do is blush "hey where do you want me to put your clothes?" I point upstairs "second room to the left" he looks back at me smiles and winks......

HI GUYS I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME!! IM SO SORRY BUT MY GRANDMA WAS REALLY SICK WHICH MADE ME REALLY DEPRESSED BUT HOPEFULLY I WILL BE UPDATING A LOT MORE!! BYE MY PANDA BABIES UNTIL NEXT TIME

P.s did you like the ending?