True Beauty

THIS KDRAMA was highly anticipated, I've waited for so long and they finally made it into a drama

THIS KDRAMA was highly anticipated, I've waited for so long and they finally made it into a drama. So I read the Webtoon ver of this and I was absolutely super duper excited for it the drama to be released. Let's talk about the cast first, Eun Woo as Lee Suho MAJOR YES like there's no one I say no one else more suited for the role according to looks too btw. And can I just say the directing team found the perfect actor to play Seojun. Besides that the actress playing Soojin is amazing too absolutely love her and she acted in Sky Castle as well. But don't kill me on this it's just my personal opinion that I felt the female lead wasn't really suited for the role. I felt like the directing could do better in choosing the female lead. Not saying that she is not good or anything like girl her acting skills is great and she is sooo pretty. But ya. Anyways still love the cast and I really did looks forward to the drama. But tbh the drama was kinda disappointing and they really do be following the concept of older drama. But can I just add on the amount of second hand embarrassment I got from the drama is crazy. Haha.🤣😅 The drama was good-ish but it's really quite funny and let's just say the other characters in the show made to show 100x better and funnier. There's really nothing nothing much to say other than the fact that I watched to drama for Eun Woo and totally fell in love with In Yeop instead.🤣 Like he literally sweepers me off my feet. Another bonus Ha Sungwoon a former Wanna One member, Cha Eun Woo, In Yeop and Chan Ni sang OSTs for the drama.

9.5/10⭐️

5/10⭐️