Under The Queen's Umbrella

My friend recommended me this drama and when I tell you the moment I started watching it I couldn't stop and that's FACTS

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My friend recommended me this drama and when I tell you the moment I started watching it I couldn't stop and that's FACTS. This drama is so damn good it's one of the best drama I've ever watched. The casting in the drama is also amazing. Bonus points for seonho from produce 101 s2 being in the show. There are also so many famous and iconic actors and actress in this drama. Like fr the plot of this drama is so happening and interesting in EVERY ep like you will definitely binge watch it because it's just that good. I originally alrdy really enjoy watching historical dramas but this one is so funny, emotional and interesting. I could honestly rewatch it because the plot and story line is amazing. And damn the ending made me so emotional. Another plus point is I absolutely fell in love with the actor Sangmin who played grand prince seongnam. Also I recommended the drama to my parents too and they couldn't stop watching it as well 🤣, like my mum literally watched the new ep immediately aft it's released.

100/10⭐️

100/10⭐️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.