The Silent Sea

So at first when I started watching this show I thought it was going to be scary or something because of the amount of suspense

So at first when I started watching this show I thought it was going to be scary or something because of the amount of suspense. But throughout the show I found the drama super predictable. I was able to guess what would happen next and it got kind of boring. The drama is not bad but it got boring because it was predictable. There are parts where it was sad too. The drama is about the earth running out of water and them travelling to the moon to find a new source of water which is such a real world problem. Also the discovery that they made on the moon was lowkey horrifying I won't spoil it for you guys haha.🤣 Anyways there's definitely gonna be a season 2 to this drama and I would still watch it because I want to know what happened so bad. This show is kinda slow too there first 6ish episodes there was not much going on. Once again you got to really pay close attention to what is going on and what is being said to get the whole story of the drama. But still it's a not bad show to watch and it's interesting. It's kinda a different take on Kdrama too and I'm loving it. If you like action, mystery drama you should give this drama a shot or maybe wait till season 2 is out since they stopped at a weird place.

8/10⭐️