ᴛᴡᴏ

『

『.』『.』『.』『.』『.』

"Oi shitty glasses stop staring at the woman like a fucking creep." Levi looked at his friend with a fed-up expression as they looked at the woman outside.

"Levi...she's so pretty."Hanji said like a middle schooler looking at their first love.

The man named Levi smacked his friend on the head making them turn around as they rubbed the spot he hit.

"Now go do your job." Hanji pouted as they made went to greet the new students.

『.』『.』『.』『.』『.』

Armin stood in front of the classroom door afraid to go inside and interact with the other kids. He remembered his mom telling him that he should make friends and school would be fun so with a shaking hand he reached for the doorknob but a voice stopped him before he could grab it.

"Hey, little guy!" He turned around and saw a tall person with brown hair and a pair of glasses on their face.

"G-good morning!" He greeted them.

"Are you okay?" They bent down so they could look into his eyes and Armin nodded at their question.

"a bit nervous for your first day huh?" Armin nodded as he looked down at his shoes.

"Don't worry buddy you'll make friends and if you don't you can always hang out with me." They patted his head and Armin felt a little less nervous. 

They opened the door and were greeted by a class of little kids making a ruckus.

"Everyone back to their seats." The children went back to their seats and Armin stood there not knowing where to go.

"You little guy can sit between Eren and Mikasa." They pointed at the table and there sitting was a little boy with brown hair and green eyes and a little girl with black hair and dark eyes.

"H-hi" Armin said as he sat down he was really nervous he didn't really know a lot of people his age.

"Hi my name is Eren and that is Mikasa." The green-eyed boy said as he pointed at the girl seated next to Armin who just nodded.

"Good morning class I'am teacher Hanji and today we will be learning about the ocean!" They smiled brightly at their students who were just as enthusiastic as they were especially the blonde little boy.

They talked about the ocean and Armin raised his hand every time they had a question. The little boy has been interested in the ocean ever since you bought him a book about it on his birthday last year. Eren and Mikasa were impressed by the boy's knowledge and listened every time the boy told them a random fact about the ocean.

The lesson finally ended and it was time for recess every kid's favorite time. Armin and his new friends were sitting near the fish pond as they ate their snacks.

"So your uncle is one of our teachers?" Armin asked Mikasa who just nodded.

"Yeah he is and he so scary he once scolded me because I forgot to wash my hands after going to the bathroom." Eren said with a scared face recalling that time, Mr.Ackerman was a pretty strict teacher and Armin felt scared to meet him.

"He's not that bad."Mikasa said as she bit into her sandwich that her scary uncle made her.

"He reminds me of my mommy." Armin said remembering the many times his mom had to remind him to wash his hands because he would often forget.

"Oh I didn't see your mommy earlier Armin will she pick you up?" Eren asked.

"Yeah, she will." Armin said sipping his juice.

"Why isn't your dad picking you up?" Eren asked and immediately regretting it when he saw the way Armin's face fell.

"Ohh..I don't have one." He said with a sad smile Armin loved his mom but sometimes he felt jealous when he saw the other kids with their dads.

"Sorry... " Eren felt guilty asking and the atmosphere became gloomy until Mikasa spoke up.

"It's okay Armin my uncle said that men were ugly anyway." Armin smiled at the girl's attempt to cheer him up but Eren on the other hand was shocked.

"HEY! I'm a man and my mom says I'm handsome." Eren exclaimed.

"She lied." Mikasa said with a straight face and this sparked an argument between the two which Armin tried to stop but just gave up and smiled at the two as they bickered like an old married couple.

Recess was finally over and they continued on with their lessons. Lunch arrived and the trio went to their place by the pond and the two kids just argued as the little boy read the book he borrowed from his teacher Hanji who was also his favorite one.

≋.≋.≋.≋.≋.≋≋.≋.≋.≋.≋.≋≋.≋.≋.≋.≋.≋≋.≋.≋.≋.≋.≋

Hey guys sorry for the late update I was busy with school and stuff so it was hard to find the time to write but thank you for the support I can't believe that this book got 900 reads and it's so fun to read your guy's comments love u guys!