ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

『

『.』『.』『.』『.』『.』

"Bye Armin!" The two kids ran to their parents after saying bye to their blonde friend.

"Bye..." Armin was a little sad since you were running late and he was the only kid left.

"Hey buddy, what are you still doing here?" Hanji sat next to him as the little boy sighed.

"My mommy isn't here yet." Armin pouted as he fiddles with his fingers.

"I'll wait with you buddy." Hanji said and the little boy smiled at the thought of his favorite teacher sitting with him.

"So your dad is not picking you up?" They asked.

"Oh, I don't have one." Hanji felt bad for asking seeing the boy's mood drop.

"My grandpa said he went out to buy mil-" Armin was cut off by a woman's voice.

"ARMIN!" They both turned their heads in the direction of the voice and saw you running towards them.

As cliche, as it would sound Hanji, felt the whole world slow down as you ran towards them with your heels in your hands

"MOMMY!" Armin ran towards you and immediately wrapped his small arms around your legs.

"Hi baby! Sorry mommy was a little late today." Something at work came up and you had to stay a little longer than you were supposed to.

"It's okay! Teacher Hanji stayed with me." You look up to see the 'Teacher Hanji' your son was referring to and saw the most beautiful human being you've ever set your eyes on.

"Hello, I'm Armin's mom I'm so sorry I'm late it just something came up at wor-"

"It's fine he was an angel I'm Hanji Armin's teacher." You guys shook hands as Armin gathered his things.

"Well, I'm Y/N Armin's mom." 

"MOMMY I'M READY!" Armin ran up to you with his bag and made you carry him.

"Can we get some nuggies before we go home?" He gave you his famous puppy eyes cause he knows you can't say no to them no matter how hard you try.

"Of course my sweet boy." You gave him a kiss on his chubby little cheek.

"He's such a good boy and you guys are so cute." Hanji said as they looked at the two of you.

"Thanks." The both of you just stared at each other until the little boy pulled on your skirt.

"Mommy?" 

"Oh sorry baby come one let's go home." You held Armin's hand and made way to your car his teacher following behind.

"Say bye to teacher Hanji baby" The little boy waved goodbye to his favorite teacher from his car seat as his mom strapped him in. 

"Thank you again for looking after him and I'm so sorry I was late." They just gave you a smile and opened your car door for you.

"It's fine don't worry about it." You guys just stare at each other for what feels like forever like two awkward teenagers not knowing if they should kiss each other at the end of their first date.

"Uhm...well see you tomorrow I guess." You waved goodbye as you got inside the car and drove away. Hanji stood there until your car was no longer in sight and made their way inside the building to tell Levi all about their new student's hot mom.

≋.≋.≋.≋.≋.≋≋.≋.≋.≋.≋.≋≋.≋.≋.≋.≋.≋≋.≋.≋.≋.≋.≋

Hello! sorry for the super late update just had a huge writer's block and had no motivation to do anything I can't promise that the next update won't take long but I'll try to update this book as much as possible<3