Chapter Twenty Seven

Jaelynn
1 month later
I woke up next to August, who was asleep. It was his birthday. It was 10 am, and he was supposedly to be up by 8 because he had a lot to do today. He had his last show on tour today, but he also has a whole bunch of interviews. I shook him, "Baby, wake up." He turned a little, "Noooo." I chuckled and shook him harder, "Come on. You already missed an interview. Wake uppppp." He opened his eyes, "Aight, I'm up." "Good, now go wash and get dressed while I cook breakfast and stuff." I got out of bed to do my morning routine then went to go cool breakfast. By the time, I finished cooking, he was coming down the stairs. I smiled at him, "Happy Birthday Ugly." He chuckled then hugged me before kissing me. I broke the kiss because it was starting to get intense and knowing us, we'll be fucking on the kitchen floor. "Wait til later for all that. You already late." I told him and he sighed, "Aight. Ma, Ion wanna work today. Its a nigga birthday." "I know, but this is the price you gotta pay for being August Alsina." He ate a piece of bacon, "Whatchuu doing today ma?" "Getting slayed to the GODS" "If some nigga talk to you, that's yo ass ma." I laughed, "Shut up." We finished eating then he got dressed and left heading to an interview. I picked up my phone, which was constantly going off. It was a call from a private number, which meant it was Sean. I completely cut him off after that night. I don't want anything to do with him. I took my shower and threw on some sweats and a white tee and my clutch. I brushed my hair back then left.
I went to the hair salon first. I got a wash and set on my real hair then she wrapped it. After I was finished with hair, I got my nails done. By the time I was done getting slayed, it was pushing 3. I called Tey to see if she and the baby were ready. She finally had her baby. They were, so I picked them up. Tey was gonna help me set up and get everything organized. "Wassup girl?" She said as she got in the car after strapping baby Eli in. "Nothing. I'm telling August tonight." "You ready to tell him now?" I nodded. "Yes. I think so." She nodded. "Well, it'll go fine. He loves you." "Yeah, I know. You know, it's just risky that's all." She nodded.
By the time, I finished setting uo and making sure everything was ready, it was time for me to go home and get dressed. The security guard and caterers were there already. I went home to change and August was there. He was about to take a shower, so I hurried and got undressed getting in with him. I washed my body and I felt his member poking my ass. I turned around, "Control yourself." He sighed, "Damn, you said wait til tonight. It aint night time yet?" "I don't want a quick shower fuck though. It's your birthday. I want to actually make love." "I understand ma." I nodded stepping out the tub, grabbing my towel and drying off. I brushed my teeth then took off my shower cap. I grabbed my undergarments and put them on. Then, I put on my dress. I proceeded to my makeup and brush my hair down. By the time I was done, August was already dressed and ready. I walked up to him. "You look handsome babe." He smirked, "Don't I always?" I made a face and walked out the room grabbing my purse. August followed behind me cutting off the lights and chuckling. The bodyguard texted me letting me know the driver was outside. I looked at August, "Let's go cockiness." He chuckled, "It's aight ma. You look beautiful too." I smiled a little then proceeded to walk out the house. As we sat in the car, August was talking to me, but I had an uneasy feeling come over me. I wasn't sure how tonight would turn out. As we entered the party, everyone was already there. We walked in hand in hand and I put on a smile. The security escorted us up to the VIP section where most of our friends were as well of some of August's celebrity friends. "How you look it baby?" "This dope ma. Thank you. I really appreciate it." He said as he leaned down kissing me. "It's my job." "One question ma. How much all this cost?" "None of your business because I paid for it. Don't worry about money. Just enjoy your birthday."
By the time I knew it, it was 2am. Time for me to give Aug his gifts. I led him outside. He immediately smiled once he seen the two cars I got him. A Jaguar and Lamborghini. I walked over to him, "Get in." I said pointing to the Jaguar. He got in and I did too. He took time to admire the blue and black leather interior then he tried to kiss, but I said no. "You're not finished yet." I said pointing to a box on the dashboard. He smiled grabbing it then opening it. I was getting very nervous as he was opening the box. When he opened it, his face looked shocked and a wave of sadness came over me. He looked at me then the box then me again before smiling and getting out the car and yelling, "WE HAVING A BAYBEH!" I got out smiling relieved that he wasn't upset. He was still holding the pregnancy test and I smiled. He walked over to me then gave me a long ass hug before kissing me passionately and whispering, "Thank you. I love you.." in my ear continuously.
So Jae's pregnant! What yall think?
The two cars she bought him in MM as well as Jae & Aug. This too forever sorry. Btw, She has all this money from being a nurse for the time being and her parents' life insurance and savings they left her.
Next chapter is a continuation of this one.